Page 708 of 865 FirstFirst ... 208608658698704705706707708709710711712718758808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    YES! This has made my evening. Thanks!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    YES! This has made my evening. Thanks!
    Mine too

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Quite good, it's different from most things you'd read and that means something or me. Would I recommend it? Ummm, don't know, really, it's....I don't know where this story is going to.

Finished vol 5 of The Boys, great stuff, Ennis' best, I would say very close to Punisher Max level. Now i Have to get vol 6....
    To me, The Boys was and is the best thing Ennis has ever done. It's got all the action of Punisher, the strong friendship theme of Preacher and some of his best dark humor/satire ever. And there are just some amazing kick-ass scenes - especially toward the end as the shit begins to hit the fan.

Incredible Member

Nice. I thought there had been an increase in Vol 1's on eBay the last week or so. This would make sense of that.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

What's the binding like on the Marvel/Icon editions of Criminal/Incognito? Sewn?

Any chance Image collects Criminal Special Edition and Criminal 10th Anniversary Special (collected in TPB as Wrong Time, Wrong Place) in Criminal Volume 2? Right now, the Image editions descriptions just mirror the Marvel/Icon ones exactly. And I hope/assume Criminal Volume 2 will correct the errors from the first printing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    What's the binding like on the Marvel/Icon editions of Criminal/Incognito? Sewn?

Any chance Image collects Criminal Special Edition and Criminal 10th Anniversary Special (collected in TPB as Wrong Time, Wrong Place) in Criminal Volume 2? Right now, the Image editions descriptions just mirror the Marvel/Icon ones exactly. And I hope/assume Criminal Volume 2 will correct the errors from the first printing.
    They're nice sewn books, similar to Marvels' ohcs and omnis. I like Image bindings for the most part, but they're not quite at that level.

I'm vey excited about that! Neither pops up on BookDepository and only volume 2 seems to be up on uk Amazon, strange haha I will keep an eye out
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member

The announcement of the Brubaker reprints makes me so happy. I was just on the edge to order some more Criminal trades.
    Thank you for posting it !

Plus there is a Vertigo by Brubaker HC coming in February.

Now come on Marvel and give us the Iron Fist Omnibus reprint for the second Netflix season.
    Last edited by poolovision; 07-05-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Wondering if I should sell my signed Icon HCs...

These looks to be identical to the Icon/Marvel hardcovers, right?

I sold mine. Wasn't my kind of thing.
    I'm very close to doing the same.

Not really worth me selling mine, they are aren't going for that much, and with eBay fees you may make a couple of quid if you buy them again, not worth the hassle

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post

What type of errors are in volume 2?
    it's all in the reflexes

Would somebody explain to me is there a difference between Avatar and Vertigo editions of War Stories by Ennis? Would like to get best editions possible, I can see Vertigo ones are more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Would somebody explain to me is there a difference between Avatar and Vertigo editions of War Stories by Ennis? Would like to get best editions possible, I can see Vertigo ones are more expensive.
    The Avatar ones are new reprints, and then continue with new stories past what he originally published with Vertigo. The early Vertigo issues have some all star artists on them