Page 722 of 865 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732772822 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 12974

At last! I've been looking for this book for 2 years. Never give up guys.

I plan to pick up the new Sixth Gun deluxe ed this week. It collects up to # 41 and a mini series.
    Just using google, it appears that this book concludes with a "triple-sized" issue # 50. So, would a volume 5 collect # 42-50? Anything else?
    I've really been enjoying this series.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I plan to pick up the new Sixth Gun deluxe ed this week. It collects up to # 41 and a mini series.
    Just using google, it appears that this book concludes with a "triple-sized" issue # 50. So, would a volume 5 collect # 42-50? Anything else?
    It will eventually be 6 volumes. There are still a couple more mini series to collect before they finish out the run.

I need your opinion about Brian Talbot's work. I rememeber people have been giving his Arkwright Integral very good reviews. He will be signing at Orbital Comics in November. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by lvizzz; 08-25-2017 at 03:42 PM.

I'd appreciate a review on The Last Temptation, I've been eyeing it up myself
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I'd appreciate a review on The Last Temptation, I've been eyeing it up myself
    Expect it in 2037 when I should be done with my read pile.

Good signing with Boo Cook today. It's my third HC of Horned God.

I know that feeling... On the plus side, I have a very nice haul pic coming up
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I didn't know the new one was finally coming out.. thanks for the heads up!

Fantastic Member

My latest haul:

After 3 years of searching and ebay stalking I've finally got this Strangers in Paradise omnibus limited/signed hardcover edition. Of course, slipcase is damaged, but I'll fix it: the price was only $130 (plus $60 shipping to Russia) anyway.

@up, wow, that's great man, happy for you!

Comic Con was great, not many people, that's true con for comic books fans: lots of signings, artists and writers, panels. I've taken 50 kgs in books, I'm tired but happy. Lot of stuff has been signed, some people unforunately didn't show up, or will be signing tomorrow, like Braithwaite or Hairsine, which wasn't stated on website. Greg Staples couldn't come in, and Collins didn't show up today, should be in for weekend.

And one more thing: Jae Lee, I will never buy anything with his art. He was charging 5 quid for signature, I had 3 books of his with me, paid for them, brought them to con and it was heavy stuff - Dark Tower omni, Inhumans and Before Watchmen - and this guy wants more money from me. Not even 'first signature free, fee after that' kind of deal. Spoken with Frazer about it, he said it's 'american thing'. Well, we are in UK, I'm not paying 15 pounds for signatures.

And Frazer Irving guys, such a cool and awesome dude. Had like 10 minutes conversation with him about his art and style, about Simping Detective and how it influenced me and blew my mind. He also told me funny story about Morrison's Annihilator. And then spoken with him again before Bendis' panel about industry and other stuff. That's how you win readers.

Bendis was great as well, been on his panel as well.

Buckingham was very nice gentleman, I have a feeling he would have signed all 15 HC's of Fables if I had them with me. I didn't ask for sketches at all.

Death Absolute.

Only sad thing was seeing guys like David Roach without people around him: guy has done amazing job with Judge Anderson, was showing me original art which looked amazing, you could tell he was very proud about his job.
    Last edited by lvizzz; 08-26-2017 at 09:25 AM.

And more, I don't want to spam website with all pics of signatures, it would have been too many, so just couple more.

Niko's free hand sketch.

Bendis' Hellspawn.

Frazer's stuff and one from Bianchi.

And one more. Bob McLeod, he was an inkier for Kraven's Last Hunt.

Nice hauls dude! Loving those sketches.
    Im there tomorrow but bummed i forgot to buy a physical copy of Pride of Baghdad for Niko to sign!
    Did you notice if he was selling any? Hes at the Humanoids booth so im guessing not...

Sucks about Jae Lee. Ive got a commission set up with him but am debating not asking him to sign any books out of principle... Though i heard sigs are free during his alotted time at the signing tables?
    Last edited by Dark-Flux; 08-25-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Nice hauls dude! Loving those sketches.
    Im there tomorrow but bummed i forgot to buy a physical copy of Pride of Baghdad for Niko to sign!
    Did you notice if he was selling any? Hes at the Humanoids booth so im guessing not...

Sucks about Jae Lee. Ive got a commission set up with him but am debating not asking him to sign any books out of principle... Though i heard sigs are free during his alotted time at the signing tables?

Yeah, that sucks about Jae Lee. I agree with Ivizzz - at least do a free one for the first book. I mean Jae Lee is a great artist and an asset to the comics community, but he's not freakin' Stan LEE.

I've only ever had a few things signed but one writer who sticks out was Paul Jenkins. I met him back when Sentry was first published (long time ago!) at a small con in Atlanta. The guy was amazing. He pretty much held court at his table, talking and answering any question and signing anything you brought him. A class act. In fact, because of the way he carried himself that day - whenever a title comes out that he's written - I almost always give it a shot even if I don't know anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    And one more thing: Jae Lee, I will never buy anything with his art. He was charging 5 quid for signature, I had 3 books of his with me, paid for them, brought them to con and it was heavy stuff - Dark Tower omni, Inhumans and Before Watchmen - and this guy wants more money from me. Not even 'first signature free, fee after that' kind of deal. Spoken with Frazer about it, he said it's 'american thing'. Well, we are in UK, I'm not paying 15 pounds for signatures.
    This is pretty normal. You can be pissed all you want, but be aware many many creators, artists and writers a like charge 5+ a signature. It's not just him. I can deal with 5 per, I may not get everything I want signed, but I'll pay a couple bucks.

I was at a con back in the spring and Fabian was charging 15 per. That's ridiculous.