Page 730 of 865 FirstFirst ... 230630680720726727728729730731732733734740780830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 12974
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Ah, okay. Thanks!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Amazing Member

Do any of you folks have any information the Criminal and Incognito HC re-releases?

I see that cheapgraphicnovels has a new release available today for both volumes of the Criminal hardcovers, along with the Incognito hardcover. They list the publisher as Image. Amazon also lists an upcoming release date for the HC's, listing Image as the publisher as well. (When I look at IST's site they show that the Marvel versions are back in stock, so I'm wondering if they just listed these new releases under the old listings page?)

Image's website doesn't mention anything about these HC versions being released, and I'm trying to figure out if the Image versions offer any additional content over the previous Marvel releases? I'm hoping they would have added the one-shots that came out in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by downinthezero View Post
    Do any of you folks have any information the Criminal and Incognito HC re-releases?

I see that cheapgraphicnovels has a new release available today for both volumes of the Criminal hardcovers, along with the Incognito hardcover. They list the publisher as Image. Amazon also lists an upcoming release date for the HC's, listing Image as the publisher as well. (When I look at IST's site they show that the Marvel versions are back in stock, so I'm wondering if they just listed these new releases under the old listings page?)

Image's website doesn't mention anything about these HC versions being released, and I'm trying to figure out if the Image versions offer any additional content over the previous Marvel releases? I'm hoping they would have added the one-shots that came out in 2015.
    They were anounced here, the date has been pushed forwards, but I believe it's the same.

http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...alogID=4215266

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by downinthezero View Post

I believe it's old Marvel(/Icon) stock that Image has bought, or Brubaker/Philips owned or soemthing, which was found in a warehouse. These aren't new printings at all.

Armander

Quote Originally Posted by rynprc View Post
    I believe it's old Marvel(/Icon) stock that Image has bought, or Brubaker/Philips owned or soemthing, which was found in a warehouse. These aren't new printings at all.
    How it can be? It has other ISBNs.

If anyone will pick up some of this new editions, please, make couple of photos.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I saw in your collection a copy of The whole Tank Girl. I don't know anything about this. Can you tell me something more, maybe show some pictures?
    Did you mean The Hole of Tank Girl in Absolute size?

Ok, here's the deal with Tank Girl: it's not for everyone. It's all about this specific sense of humor, crazy ideas, stupid dialogue and indie art. I love Tank Girl books but I couldn't tell you what they are about. Stories don't matter much, you won't remember them, it's more about stories being excuse to show all this crazy dialogue, stupid situations, crazy ideas, and punk rock man! This title is punk rock in pure form, think that's the best explanation. Punk Rock Comic.

Yes, exactly. I'm not sure if it's something for me? Maybe I should pass on this one.

Thanks for the pics. The art looks great.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armander View Post
    How it can be? It has other ISBNs.

If anyone will pick up some of this new editions, please, make couple of photos.
    I saw Incognito at my LCS today. Looked like the Icon stock.
    I didn't pick it up but I imagine it's been given a new barcode sticker or something.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Yes, exactly. I'm not sure if it's something for me? Maybe I should pass on this one.

Thanks for the pics. The art looks great.
    You know you want it, buy it.

Best book I've read were all about different approach, indie, real emotions, how the stories were told...

And yes, art is great in every Tank Girl book, I have couple.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Hellboy omnibus 1-4

http://ew.com/books/2017/09/07/dark-...alflow_twitter

Looking forward to these. Question for hellboy fans, can i read just hellboy and bprd or do i need to read the other series aswell?

Wonder if theyre hard or soft cover? Will probably just stick to the Library Editions...

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Hellboy omnibus 1-4

http://ew.com/books/2017/09/07/dark-...alflow_twitter

Looking forward to these. Question for hellboy fans, can i read just hellboy and bprd or do i need to read the other series aswell?
    Nope, you don't have to read the other stories. You could even just read Hellboy or BPRD on their own if you wanted.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Wonder if theyre hard or soft cover? Will probably just stick to the Library Editions...
    Same here. I have all of the Library Editions and the last one is coming out in October, so getting the omnis would be of no benefit to me. Besides, I doubt the omnis are as big as the LE's.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Normally I prefer an Omnibus and chronological order. However, I already have the LE like others and as noted the last LE comes out in October.
    Plus, my flipping days are less and less these days and as of 8/31 are now not something to prioritize for me.

My little sidekick arrived a few weeks early!
    Anna Kate-3.jpg Anna Kate-1.JPG
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Aww, congrats dude! My first grandchild is due October 6th. I'm very excited!