Page 738 of 865 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 12974

Did anybody in the UK get their Ennis Punisher omni yet?
    I preordered through Amazon and its now out of stock. Im guessing theyre just waiting for more to come in, but its a bit annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Did anybody in the UK get their Ennis Punisher omni yet?
    I preordered through Amazon and its now out of stock. Im guessing theyre just waiting for more to come in, but its a bit annoying...
    Mine came from Speedyhen yesterday, £46, I had the original omni and sold it a while back, new one looks about half the thickness

Mighty Member

I had to return mine due to damage. Still waiting for ist to get more in stock for a replacement

Signing with father of modern British comics, Pat Mills.

And few more. I wouldn't say place was busy, but Pat loves to talk, some people spent with him at least 10 minutes. I've been in q 3 times to get everything signed and get a picture.

He was very impressed with Studio Lain's edition of Horned God - best I have from all 4 IMHO.

Would highly recommend Savage, great read with Adlar's art before he started TWD.

Need help regarding John Stokes. I know hes' done some work with The Invisibles, it's been on my wish list for years. I woudln't buy omni, it's just too big and I prefer smaller books but I'm planning to get deluxes. Would somebody tell me which deluxe books contain his art?

Second question is about boxes for comics. I've decided I start collecting 2000 AD but would like to get boxes with art matches magazines. I realize there are great boxes out there, Vampirella has caught my eye, but has anybody seen boxes with 2000 AD characters?

Hey Lvizzz, what is the Studio Lain's edition of Horned God?

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    Hey Lvizzz, what is the Studio Lain's edition of Horned God?
    Oversized, very nicely done, think they've done some work with colors, looks really good.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Would you post more pics of that Thorgal collection please? I'm a big fan of Rosinski, pretty much every kid from 70's and 80's knew this book in Poland, we consider that as polish comics, even if it's not.

In Poland it's published by Egmont, you can get every book in HC, it's only 50 pages per book, but it's Europe and in my opinion that's how comics should be published. I don't have all of them but long term plan is to buy them all, spin off included, even if they are not that good.

If you don't care about language Egmont will publish art book with Rosinski's art for 40th anniversary soon.
    Here are some more pics. These books are massive. Though the usual BD format means that there's quite a lot of white space on the pages, still there's more art than on absolute-sized books (I actually compared).

I've read three of these Thorgal (so 6 actual books) and I'm surprised at how good it is! Can't wait to read more, took the blister off the rest of the books, and Rosinski's art is only getting better!

On your point about the series not being Polish comics, it is! I mean the guy who made the story come to life is Polish so there you go. It's a Belgian-Polish series.

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

Kaïju-sama

Sympa la petite edition Urban au milieu de toute cette VO...

Quote Originally Posted by Stargasm View Post
    Here are some more pics. These books are massive. Though the usual BD format means that there's quite a lot of white space on the pages, still there's more art than on absolute-sized books (I actually compared).

I've read three of these Thorgal (so 6 actual books) and I'm surprised at how good it is! Can't wait to read more, took the blister off the rest of the books, and Rosinski's art is only getting better!

On your point about the series not being Polish comics, it is! I mean the guy who made the story come to life is Polish so there you go. It's a Belgian-Polish series.

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg
    Thanks man, this edition looks amazing, shame polish market is too small for books like that.And yes, it's great read, Alinoe story gave me shivers when I was a kid.

Do you know Szninkiel? I would say that's Rosinski's top game, have B&W edition and this books kills pretty much everything from European market.

Incredible Member

So Sex Criminals is finally either almost/is caught up to issue 20...which means, how long do we think it'll be until we see Big Hard Sex Criminals Volume 2?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    So Sex Criminals is finally either almost/is caught up to issue 20...which means, how long do we think it'll be until we see Big Hard Sex Criminals Volume 2?

According to Chip Zdarksy, January!

Quote Originally Posted by fillmont View Post
    I figured it would have shown up on Amazon by now if that were the case

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Thanks man, this edition looks amazing, shame polish market is too small for books like that.And yes, it's great read, Alinoe story gave me shivers when I was a kid.

Do you know Szninkiel? I would say that's Rosinski's top game, have B&W edition and this books kills pretty much everything from European market.
    Didn't know Szninkiel, just looked it up, and it looks like a buy! Thanks for the heads-up