Page 74 of 865 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174574 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    It's superthin Marvel omnibuses lol. Yeah, I'm lucky with Starstruck - bought it for 35 at eBay. Btw, there is one more copy for 70$ at eBay now, just look for the "starstruck deluxe" phrase, if somebody want

Ricky rouse? What is it and who is this weird Micky mouse? Nice books, by the way! Waiting for my Castaka too
    I saw this video trailer for the book (well sort of for the book) and the weirdness of it caught my attention. I thought why not... And it's by SelfMadeHero who haven't let me down yet with any of their books.

Incredible Member

Oh it's really hard to find all these Astro City hardcovers

Tell me about it, getting a complete set of Astro City hardcovers for a reasonable price has kinda been my personal challenge for this year and its not going great.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Tell me about it, getting a complete set of Astro City hardcovers for a reasonable price has kinda been my personal challenge for this year and its not going great.
    Pretty sure Mr. Busiek has said a couple of times the aim is to get them all available again. So I guess you just have to be patient

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Pretty sure Mr. Busiek has said a couple of times the aim is to get them all available again. So I guess you just have to be patient
    Hes said over in the DC thread that he'd like it but the decision is ultimatly out of his hands and its really DC's decision and it all boils down to how well the reprints sell.

I saw this video trailer for the book (well sort of for the book) and the weirdness of it caught my attention. I thought why not... And it's by SelfMadeHero who haven't let me down yet with any of their books.

I preordered the book a while back after reading about it here on the forums. They told me it shipped last week and can't wait to get my hands on the book.

After Witzend I keep hoping Fantagraphiocs will come to their senses with the Complete Zap. But not yet. Still the idiotic price. I keep hoping it is a marker price.

They have updated the pics of it now. Multi volume.
    http://www.fantagraphics.com/browse-...zap-comix.html

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    After Witzend I keep hoping Fantagraphiocs will come to their senses with the Complete Zap. But not yet. Still the idiotic price. I keep hoping it is a marker price.

They have updated the pics of it now. Multi volume.
    http://www.fantagraphics.com/browse-...zap-comix.html
    They have explained this price already. But yes - it's idiotic. But I'll take it anyway - it looks as very good purchase, better then 600-dollars final Incal ultra deluxe, for example

Fantastic Member

Guys, could you give me advice about eBay? I use it for a 1,5 years already, bought 49 books from a different sellers and have 100% reputation. And I had no any problems with sellers until today. And I use US address for shipping, of course.

Yesterday I bet on a few new listed books and asked a seller if he has some buy-it-know price in his mind (because I'm ready to pay a really good price for them). Today I woke up and noticed that all of my bids has been cancelled, I was banned and can't bid on this items anymore, and seller wrote me that I'm a "problem buyer". What does it mean?! Is it possible to report a seller for this? eBay has a very awful interface and I can find if there is a possible of reporting bad sellers at all.

Guys, could you give me advice about eBay? I use it for a 1,5 years already, bought 49 books from a different sellers and have 100% reputation. And I had no any problems with sellers until today. And I use US address for shipping, of course.

Yesterday I bet on a few new listed books and asked a seller if he has some buy-it-know price in his mind (because I'm ready to pay a really good price for them). Today I woke up and noticed that all of my bids has been cancelled, I was banned and can't bid on this items anymore, and seller wrote me that I'm a "problem buyer". What does it mean?! Is it possible to report a seller for this? eBay has a very awful interface and I can find if there is a possible of reporting bad sellers at all.
    I imagine he thought you were trying to get him to sell them off-site and he reported you since ebay hella frowns on that.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    I imagine he thought you were trying to get him to sell them off-site and he reported you since ebay hella frowns on that.
    Hmm maybe. I also heard that some of US sellers afraid of Russian buyers because there are a lot of cheaters among them. But I have a good reputation and California address, so...

They have explained this price already. But yes - it's idiotic. But I'll take it anyway - it looks as very good purchase, better then 600-dollars final Incal ultra deluxe, for example
    They have? You have a link? Or a summary? They just admit greed maybe?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    They have? You have a link? Or a summary? They just admit greed maybe?
    It is from their Facebook: "It will come with an exclusive print portfolio and a whole new issue of previously unpublished material, plus loads of supplementary materials, plus it will be absolutely gorgeous. Stay tuned for all the details!"

I don't have a link but here are more quotes and discussion: http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku...rdcover?page=3
    Last edited by Roland1580; 06-22-2014 at 02:24 PM.

I got these today. Bottom 3 (from the left) are (available) in English.

i'm looking forward to airborne 44.

just finished castaka the other day and thought it was pretty good, i also need to get weapons of the metabarons.
    formerly 'weeks'

Got some new Huminoids:

What's peoples thoughts on the reading order for Incal? Start with Before the Incal or is that a little like starting Star Wars at The Phantom Menace and ruining the fun of New Hope and Empire?

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    Got some new Huminoids:

What's peoples thoughts on the reading order for Incal? Start with Before the Incal or is that a little like starting Star Wars at The Phantom Menace and ruining the fun of New Hope and Empire?
    Nice haul
    Start with "The Incal", your Star Wars analogy is pretty apt