Page 740 of 865 FirstFirst ... 240640690730736737738739740741742743744750790840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 12974
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Lady Machanika gets an OHC
    Sadly it only collects the first full mini series, Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse, and the #0 one shot titled The Demon of Satan's Alley. Six issues total for the volume.

I have been buying the singles and held off on the trades wanting to get a proper multi-series collection into hardcover. That apparently is not in the cards. I just don't know if this is for me.
    I totally feel that any OHC collecting a series should at minimum collect 2 of the mini-series or be at least 10-14 issues in length.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Lady Machanika gets an OHC
    Sadly it only collects the first full mini series, Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse, and the #0 one shot titled The Demon of Satan's Alley. Six issues total for the volume.

I have been buying the singles and held off on the trades wanting to get a proper multi-series collection into hardcover. That apparently is not in the cards. I just don't know if this is for me.
    I totally feel that any OHC collecting a series should at minimum collect 2 of the mini-series or be at least 10-14 issues in length.
    Sweet! I agree, this should include everything, but I'm getting it regardless. I only have some of the singles and I've been hoping this book would get collected.

*edit* Speaking of steampunk, does anyone know of any other great steampunk comics other than this one and Steampunk by Bachalo?
    Last edited by The Whovian; 10-08-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Sweet! I agree, this should include everything, but I'm getting it regardless. I only have some of the singles and I've been hoping this book would get collected.

*edit* Speaking of steampunk, does anyone know of any other great steampunk comics other than this one and Steampunk by Bachalo?
    Girl Genius

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post

Lantern City

I was looking over the Tomb Raider Archives HC this morning. The third volume comes out next week. IST has a damaged one listed on their site. Amazon says out of stock, is the book OOP? Further, are the stories any good? I see there is a 4th, and presumably last volume, solicited for Feb '18 but notice that volume 2 skips issue #25.

I was looking over the Tomb Raider Archives HC this morning. The third volume comes out next week. IST has a damaged one listed on their site. Amazon says out of stock, is the book OOP? Further, are the stories any good? I see there is a 4th, and presumably last volume, solicited for Feb '18 but notice that volume 2 skips issue #25.
    I like them a lot. It's real 90's fun. And Dark Horse made them in a quality edition. After these four the later series will also get a library edition. It starts with #1 again. I believe in april next year.

The new movie trailer has me excited. The collection getting the LE are those the runs that Gail Simone was involved?

25 was a crossover with other Top Cow characters, Witchblade and Evo so DH couldn't reprint it.
    Last edited by ER Prest; 10-09-2017 at 11:59 AM.

^^^
    Thanks for the answer. It was odd that as I read through the issues collected that one issue was skipped.

The new movie trailer has me excited. The collection getting the LE are those the runs that Gail Simone was involved?
    The Archives are the old series. The LE are with Gail Simone https://www.amazon.de/Tomb-Raider-Li...ds=tomb+raider

^^^
    Thanks. I went ahead and placed an order with Amazon for the current Archives series volume 1, gambling that one will show up. I then will sprinkle the other volumes in over the Holiday sales period. Leading up to the LE w/Gail Simone.

Terminator hardcover comes out tomorrow, looking forward to adding it next to the two Aliens and the Predator hc's. It's too bad no more of these have been solicited so far. I'd think an Aliens vs Predator one would be a no brainer.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Terminator hardcover comes out tomorrow, looking forward to adding it next to the two Aliens and the Predator hc's. It's too bad no more of these have been solicited so far. I'd think an Aliens vs Predator one would be a no brainer.

They waited a year between the alien releases so if that's the schedule the next alien and predator ones should show up in Amazon fishes in the next couple of months?

Mighty Member

Just wanted to say i recently finished End League and was pleasantly surprised with the whole thing. For only 9 issues it had an unexpected depth to the story, poignant as well. I wasn't sure Remender could introduce and utilize that many characters without sacrificing some of this in the process. The art change wasn't nearly as the distraction some made it out to be. If your on the fence, check it out. Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Just wanted to say i recently finished End League and was pleasantly surprised with the whole thing. For only 9 issues it had an unexpected depth to the story, poignant as well. I wasn't sure Remender could introduce and utilize that many characters without sacrificing some of this in the process. The art change wasn't nearly as the distraction some made it out to be. If your on the fence, check it out. Good stuff
    I've got two issues left in the LE and I agree although I'm curious how it wraps up. I was the same way - this is a lot of stuff for 9 issues.

EDIT: Finished it. Good read and would recommend although I did think the art kind of blah for most of the second half.
    Last edited by TomSlick; 10-12-2017 at 05:17 AM.