Page 746 of 865 FirstFirst ... 246646696736742743744745746747748749750756796846 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Haul from last months. Probably have forgotten something as always.

very cool!
    (especially Kane!)

Haul from last months. Probably have forgotten something as always.

Nice haul love Button Man great book and have been really enjoying Jaegir did not even know it was collected yet going to have to pick it up.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    The Lady Mechanika OHC Dlx vol.1 was so cheap, about $21, from IST that I broke down and got it last week.
    That art really does look great oversized. You can't get the 7 issues contained for that price anymore so if you've been curious this is a solid starting point.
    I only hope that vol.2 contains the next two mini-series in the saga: Tablet of Destinies along with Lost Boys of Abbey Road
    Yep. You can't beat that price. I bought it because I like the series and I've been waiting for some time to get it in this format.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Nice haul love Button Man great book and have been really enjoying Jaegir did not even know it was collected yet going to have to pick it up.
    Cheers! Been trying to get first volume of Button Man in HC but it's expensive. Some 2000 AD OOP books cost crazy money, been trying to find Mazeworld trade, it costs like 300 quid. Really want to get that book, it's Arthur Ranson and his art is fantastic, has this bleakness and 'rotting' feeling, blew my mind when I've read Judge Anderson stories. But one gets lucky from time to time: paid 12 quid for 3td volume of Durnham Red other day.

I'm a big Simon Coleby fan, his art is great, so got those books signed.
    Last edited by lvizzz; 11-01-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Cheers! Been trying to get first volume of Button Man in HC but it's expensive. Some 2000 AD OOP books cost crazy money, been trying to find Mazeworld trade, it costs like 300 quid. Really want to get that book, it's Arthur Ranson and his art is fantastic, has this bleakness and 'rotting' feeling, blew my mind when I've read Judge Anderson stories. But one gets lucky from time to time: paid 12 quid for 3td volume of Durnham Red other day.

I'm a big Simon Coleby fan, his art is fantastic, so got those books signed.
    I have been waiting for a reprint on Mazeworld for a while now also, but I agree his art is great love the stuff he did on Anderson book with Grant. Very nice on getting it signed has been a great book good writing with awesome art really look forward to anytime I see it pop up in the progs.

Just look at this. That's 2018 from Studio Lain. Already confirmed with them Shamballa would be HC, not sure about Lawless. Lot's of double dipping but I don't mind.

Can anyone tell me what type of Ikea bookcases these are? I got them years ago and need to get new ones. They sort of look like Billys but I don't think they are based on the bottom and dimensions.

Overall case (dual case next to another one)

IMG_4229 (768x1024).jpg

Bottom

IMG_4232 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_4233 (1024x768).jpg

Like your style,Ivizzz.
    DC Universe by Alan Moore.Its nice to have it in one place,but its a bit of a mixed bag,and for obvious reasons doesn't include Killing Joke.
    To summarize,Superman stories are great,GL are pretty good,GA,Vigilanti,Omega Men are average,and Wildstorm stuff is pretty weak.

Wanna share this with you guys. It has arrived today, it's sketchbook created in memory of Dillon, comes with 3 bookplates. One sketch was even done with Guinness. Anyway, if you have some spare cash buy this book.

Astonishing Member

I have been always buying comic books translated to Portuguese,and imported single issues in english from my LCS.
    But will be getting my first Marvel Omnibus soon.
    Because after watching reviews of the ASM Omnibus they seem great,both in quality of the books and content.
    It will be great to have the first 40 or so issues of ASM,printed in the Omnibus format.
    So yeah,i have not decided from where i will buy it,i am thinking about either cheap comics or book depository.
    Anyways i have not even bought it so far,but i am looking forward to have my first Omnibus soon.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    I have been always buying comic books translated to Portuguese,and imported single issues in english from my LCS.
    Because after watching reviews of the ASM Omnibus they seem great,both in quality of the books and content.
    It will be great to have the first 40 or so issues of ASM,printed in the Omnibus format.
    So yeah,i have not decided from where i will buy it,i am thinking about either cheap comics or book depository.
    Anyways i have not even bought it so far,but i am looking forward to have my first Omnibus soon.
    I presume next in line will be ASM Vol. 2 & 3? If you can, pick up Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus before it totally goes OOP (if it hasn't already) because prices will be extremely high.

Anyway, welcome to the Omnibus Club. Watch your shelves fill up quickly and your bank account dwindle rapidly

Chris (cheap comics) has a lot of spidey omnibusses for sale now. https://www.cheap-comics.com/shop/am...ol-01-new-ptg/ ; https://www.cheap-comics.com/shop/am...ol-02-new-ptg/ ; https://www.cheap-comics.com/shop/sp...-hc-fabry-cvr/ ; https://www.cheap-comics.com/shop/sp...ne-omnibus-hc/ and more

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I presume next in line will be ASM Vol. 2 & 3? If you can, pick up Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus before it totally goes OOP (if it hasn't already) because prices will be extremely high.

Anyway, welcome to the Omnibus Club. Watch your shelves fill up quickly and your bank account dwindle rapidly
    Thank you.
    Spider-Man by Roger Stern will likely be the second Omnibus i am going to buy after ASM:1 Omnibus.Because that is one of the best runs by a writer in the Spider-Man comics after Stan Lee.
    All though i will buy the Roger Stern Omnibus because the prices of this Omnibus are getting more expensive.
    After i am thinking of buying Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol:2 and 3,after that i don´t know.
    Maybe the Fantastic Four Omnibus volume:1 or Shang Chi Master of Kung Fu Omnibus volume:1.
    There are several Marvel Omnibus that are great and i have not decided yet.
    Anyways by buying less single issues (I think i will just keep collecting two new ongoing comic books) and buying less TPBs is something that will help to my budget to comics not increase much more with me buying the Omnibus books.

Thank you for the links.
    Those are good sales for those Spider-Man Omnibus.
    I am thinking about ordering from Cheap Comics for my first Omnibus.
    Do you know if Cheap Comics provide a tracking number to the shiping and how many days it takes them to deliver to Europe?
    Last edited by comicscollector; 11-04-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Thank you for the links.
    Those are good sales for those Spider-Man Omnibus.
    I am thinking about ordering from Cheap Comics for my first Omnibus.
    Do you know if Cheap Comics provide a tracking number to the shiping and how many days it takes them to deliver to Europe?
    I live in the Netherlands and I always get a track and trace. And he has the best packaging. If you order today then it'll be send out tomorrow. For me that means that I've got it a day later. For you it will be a couple of days later I guess.

Spectacular Member

Quick question I'm having a hard time googling:

I've really, REALLY enjoyed the recent 'absolute size' collections from Dark Horse and Image. Something about these huge tomes with nice thick paper just feels amazing to flip through and soak in. I've recently read through Remender's Low and the three Tomb Raider archive books (I also own Colossal Conan and Fear Agent). Is there a schedule for things like this that are coming out? I was thinking that since we're seeing old Image/Top Cow stuff like Tomb Raider get the absolute treatment maybe Gen 13 could be feasible too.

To get back to the point, what (non Marvel/DC) absolute-sized collections would you folks recommend for a fan of the format and is there a list of upcoming giant HCs? OHCs are great too if there's a really good one to recommend, but I'm loving these huge tomes!