Page 750 of 865 FirstFirst ... 250650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Didn’t want to mention that one as I’m now trying to sell the ‘so called’ deluxe they already put out

Mighty Member

Im not sure i like this price hike Valiant seems to have taken with their deluxes. Sigh, at least the binding has been improved

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    This is probably blasphemous but I just finished the Goddamned OHC and really enjoyed it. LOL
    Is Aaron going to continue the series?
    I hadn't heard anything about it going further after the last single issue that was published, but then when the collected edition came out it said Volume 1 on it and I was surprised (and hopeful). Of course then they released a deluxe hardcover version of the same issues, which Image usually does when there are two trades to combine <shrug>

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    The Lady Mechanika OHC Dlx vol.1 was so cheap, about $21, from IST that I broke down and got it last week.
    That art really does look great oversized. You can't get the 7 issues contained for that price anymore so if you've been curious this is a solid starting point.
    I only hope that vol.2 contains the next two mini-series in the saga: Tablet of Destinies along with Lost Boys of Abbey Road
    I have these in single issues only, it sounds like it might be worth the upgrade for people like me who mainly read it for the art and not the story? Can you post\link any pics? Thanks

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    I'll try to gets some pics over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Im not sure i like this price hike Valiant seems to have taken with their deluxes. Sigh, at least the binding has been improved
    It's the nature of the beast. Marvel has gone up and DC has as well, although not as across the board.
    Single issues have gone up drastically over 25yrs.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Didn’t want to mention that one as I’m now trying to sell the ‘so called’ deluxe they already put out
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    It's a big increase also. But I didn't like the way they were going with the deluxes of faith and divinity, so I rather have a thicker one for a bit more.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

B.P.R.D.: Hell on Earth Volume 2 HC

Mike Mignola (W), John Arcudi (W), Scott Allie (W), Tyler Crook (A), Jason LaTour (A), Max Fiumara (A), James Harren (A), Dave Stewart (C), and Laurence Campbell (Cover)

On sale Apr 18
    FC, 408 pages
    $34.99
    HC, 7" x 10"

America’s monster problem explodes, society crumbles, and Liz Sherman rejoins the fight, as Nazis seek to bring Rasputin back to finish what he started when he first conjured Hellboy! This deluxe hardcover edition collects B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth volumes 4–6, plus an expanded sketchbook section.
    “Picking up objects in the Mignolaverse can cause horrific problems. Thankfully, picking up this book will only elicit thrills.” —SciFiPulse
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Anybody know if the upcoming classic Ninjak omnibus will have actual oversized art and not regular-sized art with a thick black border like the classic X-O omnibus?

Latest. Cheap-comics.com are having another sale and I couldn't resist. Particularly since there's a few Valiant Deluxes in the mix (not that much or a bargain on those but cheapest I could find in Europe).

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest. Cheap-comics.com are having another sale and I couldn't resist. Particularly since there's a few Valiant Deluxes in the mix (not that much or a bargain on those but cheapest I could find in Europe).
    who can resist a new sale ?
    you might know about this but any time I see an X-o dlx vol3 I have to ask if you know about the Armor hunters dlx collecting every issue from this volume?

Oh, nice haul! Afrika is on my list
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

@Balakin: yeah, I'm aware (same as all of the Infinity HC being in Hickman Avengers Omni 1). But X-O was on sale, while Armor Hunters was not (it being OOP, it would've been a surprise). It also looks better on the shelf if vol. 3 isn't missing

@Enigma: 7€ at Cheap-comics. Hard to resist.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post

Great stuff as always LJ! Can't wait for Integrales 2 of Lucky Luke and Mac Coy to drop in Canada