Page 761 of 865 FirstFirst ... 261661711751757758759760761762763764765771811861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 12974

I went the compendium route with TWD initially and would like these eventually, but I think that I will get HCs. I keep hearing how good it is though!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I bought the omnibus when it came out as a blind buy and couldn't finish it. The jokes were juvenile. Just not that good of a read. It's a polarizing book. Some people love it. I didn't.
    I agree with this assessment. I also would not recommend Q&W. It's lowbrow, most jokes are forced or don't land at all.

I'm disappointed VEI has decided to "test the reprint waters" with this title. There are numerous better characters.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Are Black Magick And Black Road from image worth a blind buy? Or is it another case of they will probably never get finished
    I don't know what "another case of they will probably never get finished" means, but Black Magik is another solid Rucka title right in his wheelhouse that feels like a good HBO series.

Are Black Magick And Black Road from image worth a blind buy? Or is it another case of they will probably never get finished
    I really liked both.

Black Magik is back on now that Rucka & Scott are done with Wonder Woman.
    No word on Black Road

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    I really liked both.

Black Magik is back on now that Rucka & Scott are done with Wonder Woman.
    No word on Black Road
    Cheers DF, I may give them a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I went the compendium route with TWD initially and would like these eventually, but I think that I will get HCs. I keep hearing how good it is though!
    I've only got and read the first Invincible Compendium but I blasted through it in a few days. I couldn't put it down! Now that I know the third one is out this year, I'll buy the second compendium soon.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    No word on Black Road
    wasn't #10 the final issue?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I've only got and read the first Invincible Compendium but I blasted through it in a few days. I couldn't put it down! Now that I know the third one is out this year, I'll buy the second compendium soon.
    It would of been nice if they’d have continued with the Slipcase versions, invincible is a really, really good comic and the whole series deserved to be in the best format

It would of been nice if they’d have continued with the Slipcase versions, invincible is a really, really good comic and the whole series deserved to be in the best format
    Agreed. This is a great series with a lot of nice twists and turns. I'm looking forward to the final OHC.

Incredible Member

Yep...shame that I have he 3 Library Editions and if I want to finish the series, I’ll have to buy like 6 or so OHC’s.

Mars Attacks Classics,its been fun so far.

Spectacular Member

I might be missing something here, but what is this Quantum and Woody reprint?

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    I might be missing something here, but what is this Quantum and Woody reprint?
    https://www.amazon.de/Quantum-Woody-...ntum+and+woody

Black Road is Brian Wood, he has a good reputation regarding finishing his books doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Black Road is Brian Wood, he has a good reputation regarding finishing his books doesn't he?
    Meant Image comics really, seem to have a few series that just seem to die, one of my recent favourites being Manhattan Projects, what happened to that (forgive if I’m behind the times, I only read collected editions and I get my comics news from this forum only, so I’m mostly way behind on latest news and stories)
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 01-09-2018 at 02:46 PM.