Page 764 of 865 FirstFirst ... 264664714754760761762763764765766767768774814864 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 12974
    Fantastic Member

first book of 2018. not that there will be many this year... but i always wanted to get this one, so great they have reprinted it.

IMG_20180110_163206.jpg

Anybody read Dynamites former Valiant characters books? Turok, Magus and Solar, wondering if it’s worth while getting them

I liked Magnus. The others, not so much.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Anybody read Dynamites former Valiant characters books? Turok, Magus and Solar, wondering if it’s worth while getting them
    Magnus is good in a "What If" totally re-imagining type of tale.
    Turok is, well, not Turok and it'd be spoiler for me to say much more. I'll say this, for 5 issues it was a fun read despite not being remotely associated with anything Turok except the concept of the Lost Land.
    The young apprentice Dr. Spektor short story backups that bounces between Magnus & Turok are horrid. Flat out horrid.
    The Sovereigns mini was enjoyable but serves mostly as a standalone extension of where the GK characters are some time in the near future.

Dynamite teases that they have more in order for the characters in 2018, stay tuned.
    Last edited by Captain Craig; 01-15-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    I liked Magnus. The others, not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Magnus is good in a "What If" totally re-imagining type of tale.
    Turok is, well, not Turok and it'd be spoiler for me to say much more. I'll say this, for 5 issues it was a fun read despite not being remotely associated with anything Turok except the concept of the Lost Land.
    The young apprentice short story backups that bounces between Magnus & Turok are horrid. Flat out horrid.
    The Sovereigns mini was enjoyable but serves mostly as a standalone extension of where the GK characters are some time in the near future.

Dynamite teases that they have more in order for the characters in 2018, stay tuned.
    Thanks for the info, I have enough to keep me going and as the praise isn’t glowing I’ll give these a miss

Latest:

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest:
    Still a nice flow of books coming into the household I see I'm not really into Mickey as a character but that cover looks really pretty!

Whats Band 1,and what Mickey story is that?

I usually prefer Donald and Scrooge as well, but the art is the draw here:

Thebook on top of the stack is by a Taiwanese Mangaka, Chen Uen (might be spelled differently in English) and deals with stories from ancient Chinese history. Again, stunningly beautiful artwork:

damn that Mickey art is gorgeous!

Amazing Member

Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone has the X-men Phalanx Covenant? I really like the digital colours of the cover and I would like to know if there is the same picture complete in one of the inside pages (for example in the X-men Bishop’s crossing HC the complete cover exists in one of the internal pages without the title or anything else on it). I am thinking of buying it through ebay, but I want it only if this picture exist inside (I already have as single issues most of the issues contained in it).
    Thank you very much in advance and I am sorry if this is not the right thread for my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Panagiotis1 View Post
    Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone has the X-men Phalanx Covenant? I really like the digital colours of the cover and I would like to know if there is the same picture complete in one of the inside pages (for example in the X-men Bishop’s crossing HC the complete cover exists in one of the internal pages without the title or anything else on it). I am thinking of buying it through ebay, but I want it only if this picture exist inside (I already have as single issues most of the issues contained in it).
    Thank you very much in advance and I am sorry if this is not the right thread for my question.
    You're probably better off asking in the Marvel thread
    http://community.comicbookresources....itions/page746

Amazing Member

@ER Prest Thank you very much! I will repost it there!