Page 78 of 865 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post

No kidding. They need to collect Irredeemable and its counterpart into a couple of omnibus editions.
    I'm much more interested in Incorruptible then Irredeemable. But it would be great to get a set of deluxes collecting both series. I hope we get something other than just the tpbs eventually.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Me, too! I want to see this before I pull the trigger, although I'm sure it'll be a quality Dark Horse production.
    Someone posted pics of it in the dark horse thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mike1981 View Post
    Big Damn Sin City is 50% off at IST this week.
    Got mine for 52% off
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Got mine for 52% off
    You guys really love that extra 2% off don't you, someone always has to mention it every week lol

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Yeah I do the same. Or I lie on the floor. Sometimes ill read it sitting up. I actually rarely read anything sitting up. Ive never had a problem read in omnibus this way.
    I have been kicking around picking up a book stand for reading some of the bigger books like what is in the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00303JFLE/...I21KQ991NOZ33H

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    You guys really love that extra 2% off don't you, someone always has to mention it every week lol
    If I get to use it, yeah. Especially on a bigass expensive book like this. I don't order books off IST (or at all) every week, so most of the time my extra 2% goes to waste. So, yeah lol.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Is anyone else reading Manifest Destiny from Image/Skybound? I read through the first TPB and it was pretty great. It's in the vein of The Sixth Gun but about 70 years earlier. Where 6th Gun is Western horror/supernatural this is American Frontier horror/supernatural. Really interesting. Small titles like this don't have as much of a chance getting the hardcover treatment but we've seen books like Skullkickers and Glory get deluxe books so here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Is anyone else reading Manifest Destiny from Image/Skybound? I read through the first TPB and it was pretty great. It's in the vein of The Sixth Gun but about 70 years earlier. Where 6th Gun is Western horror/supernatural this is American Frontier horror/supernatural. Really interesting. Small titles like this don't have as much of a chance getting the hardcover treatment but we've seen books like Skullkickers and Glory get deluxe books so here's hoping.
    I'm planning on waiting this one out. I imagine it's really just a matter of when the HC comes out. It's selling pretty well so I figure a HC is a given, just a matter of how long the wait will be.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    I'm planning on waiting this one out. I imagine it's really just a matter of when the HC comes out. It's selling pretty well so I figure a HC is a given, just a matter of how long the wait will be.
    I read the first couple of issues. It's definitely an interesting and different type of comicbook. I also believe it will get the HC treatment as it's become a sleeper hit. Each issue gets several prints.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw View Post
    For folk who've ordered (and received) books from SpeedyHen, can you please tell me what their packaging is like? Is it comparable to IST?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    never ordered from IST (international shipping prices are a bit high) but Speedyhen always packaged my omnibuses securely but the regular standard sized hardcovers arrived in ordinary cardboard envelopes (2 from 3 slightly dinged, nothing to complain about or claim a refound, just annoying).
    Same as Balakin on both counts. However, saying that, my last 2 books came damaged. Wednesday Comics OHC had a squashed corner. They sent a courier to pick it up and sent me a replacement. Daredevil Dark Nights TPB looked like it had had a couple of corners chewed by a dog and the cover seemed to be unevenly cut. They offered me a 20% refund but I opted for a full refund which means I have to send this one back at the cheapest cost and send them a photo of the postage costs before I get a refund.

I'm much more interested in Incorruptible then Irredeemable. But it would be great to get a set of deluxes collecting both series. I hope we get something other than just the tpbs eventually.

Yes, I liked that one better, too!

Spectacular Member

I wonder why both of these series only have tiny trades available?, didn't both series finish years ago?. I'd be up for some chunky trades if they don't want to Omnibus them for whatever reason but I'm not wasting my time with piddling little six issue booklets.

what is IST?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    what is IST?
    In Stock Trades

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    what is IST?
    In stock trades, it's pretty much one of the go to online shops for comics. With 50% off on comics the week of release and good shipping. High international shipping though
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47