Page 812 of 865 FirstFirst ... 312712762802808809810811812813814815816822862 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I thought I read something a little while ago about Humanoids reprinting the Incal slipcase edition. Does anyone remember this/know more? Am I imagining this?
    According to Amazon, there is a Limited Edition Oversized Deluxe edition coming in the Spring. Based on dimensions, it looks Absolute sized.

https://www.amazon.com/Incal-Limited...n%3A7421485011

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    According to Amazon, there is a Limited Edition Oversized Deluxe edition coming in the Spring. Based on dimensions, it looks Absolute sized.

https://www.amazon.com/Incal-Limited...n%3A7421485011
    That would be it! They're a little deeper than absolutes. Now I can match the other Jodo/Incal books I have. Thanks!

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

I wish Marvel would stop repeatedly doing new printings of the first couple of Spider-Man, Fantastic Four and X-Men Omnibuses and do a new printing of silver age ones that may not be as popular but which I personally missed out on the first and only time they were printed, like Thor, The Hulk and the Silver Surfer. I guess it’s down to money and how well they sell but it’s still a shame.

Edit. I would also love to see a new printing of the Ultimates Omnibus.
    Last edited by Ken Ashcroft; 08-22-2018 at 05:20 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    I wish Marvel would stop repeatedly doing new printings of the first couple of Spider-Man, Fantastic Four and X-Men Omnibuses and do a new printing of silver age ones that may not be as popular but which I personally missed out on the first and only time they were printed, like Thor, The Hulk and the Silver Surfer. I guess it’s down to money and how well they sell but it’s still a shame.

Edit. I would also love to see a new printing of the Ultimates Omnibus.
    Not completely disagreeing with you since I also would like the first Thor, Hulk and Silver Surfer but Spiderman and Fantastic Four sell so they will keep releasing them. From what I've read, the Hulk was not a great seller. I assume you are talking about the 70's Uncanny X-Men since they have not re-released the original silver age X-Men.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm curious to know if they overproduced that TIH Omni volume 1.
    It's first months sells were as strong as many others.
    Is it possible they overproduced based on sales of say, ASM and/or FF thus causing this issue of "it didn't sell"?

I really want a TIH Omni vol.2, badly!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 11:48 AM.

All-New Member

Hi All

Longtime lurker to this thread - finally got round to registering.

Just a warning to others, I received my BPRD Hell on earth Vol 2 hardcover Monday from Amazon (UK), but it was not shrink wrapped and looked a little rubbed around the edges. Knowing this was delayed due to a misprint (thanks to this forum) I was immediately suspicious - after reading up on it I checked the version and the one sent was printed in April 2018 (the misprinted one) and page 153 was incorrect. So do check they sent you the right one. Sent back and requested correct one.

Does anyone know when we are likely to see the District 14 Season 3 - really enjoyed the first two.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey101Ace View Post
    Hi All

Just a warning to others, I received my BPRD Hell on earth Vol 2 hardcover Monday from Amazon (UK), but it was not shrink wrapped and looked a little rubbed around the edges. Knowing this was delayed due to a misprint (thanks to this forum) I was immediately suspicious - after reading up on it I checked the version and the one sent was printed in April 2018 (the misprinted one) and page 153 was incorrect. So do check they sent you the right one. Sent back and requested correct one.

Does anyone know when we are likely to see the District 14 Season 3 - really enjoyed the first two.
    I got my order in a couple days ago and it was not shrink wrapped and had some wear on it but it was the correct version.
    So far i have 3 abe sapien and 3 bprd hardcovers and its random for me whether they are shrink wrapped or not

Spectacular Member

Hi All

BPRD HCs are not shrinkwrapped even if they're new. It was the same for the four Plague Of Frogs volumes

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    BPRD HCs are not shrinkwrapped even if they're new. It was the same for the four Plague Of Frogs volumes
    I got a misprint too instead of the correct one. They replaced it. And the correct one indeed came without shrinkwrap.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Any reason for why they are not shrink wrapped? I am pretty sure the abe sapien HCs were sealed. Maybe even the 1946-1948 but i cant remember

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    This might be only on me, but are the Rick and Morty HC's pricey for skinny deluxes? Is it the norm for that type of indie book and Image prices have spoiled me or something?
    They are not that skinny and they are almost absolute sized. Also you get a soundchip. I mean yeah it's not cheap but not super overpriced either.

Hi All

Didn't hear anything about a vol 3 but the fantastic voyage of lady rozenbilt is basically a volume 2.5. if you haven't read it yet I would definitely recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    They are not that skinny and they are almost absolute sized. Also you get a soundchip. I mean yeah it's not cheap but not super overpriced either.
    The soundchip surprised me when I opened the first one hahahaa

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 11:47 AM.