Page 826 of 865 FirstFirst ... 326726776816822823824825826827828829830836 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 12974

Nope. Year Two is also seemingly out of stock everywhere
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member

Does anyone know about buying a Marvel omnibus from another country like the UK? Are there any big print differences?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Does anyone know about buying a Marvel omnibus from another country like the UK? Are there any big print differences?
    If it's published by Marvel it's exactly the same no matter where you buy it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    Thanks cat.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    I think it's the same with every company now. I can't recall seeing any more Titan editions of DC books for a while but those were exactly the same anyways, just had a Titan logo added to the spine.

Panini still does Marvel books tho but not omnibuses or ohcs so you don't have to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think it's the same with every company now. I can't recall seeing any more Titan editions of DC books for a while but those were exactly the same anyways, just had a Titan logo added to the spine.

Panini still does Marvel books tho but not omnibuses or ohcs so you don't have to worry about it.
    Yeah, Titan lost the DC license years ago...must have been just before The New 52 in 2011.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Does anybody know where I can find a copy of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Year One deluxe edition that will ship to Canada?? I never knew they were releasing this series in oversized editions and now volume one is seemingly out of print...
    Good luck. Ended up parting with mine recently, which i rarely do, because aftermarket prices are insane rn

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Good luck. Ended up parting with mine recently, which i rarely do, because aftermarket prices are insane rn
    I assume that there will be a reprint though, since it is pretty damn popular.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Mighty Member

For those curious about the new TKO Studios imprint, I received my recent order from them. Packaging was great, and since I ordered 2 books they shipped free. They're also basically deluxe-sized trades.

Here's a couple photos for reference
    Last edited by awayne83; 01-11-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    That Isola cover looks cool, is that series good?
    Haven't actually gotten around to it yet, but i hear great things

Spectacular Member

Is the new Valerian collection worth picking up? How complete is it? I see the first three volumes pretty cheap, like $8 each.

Quote Originally Posted by koonfasa View Post
    Is the new Valerian collection worth picking up? How complete is it? I see the first three volumes pretty cheap, like $8 each.
    Valerian is old skool european comics.

Quote Originally Posted by koonfasa View Post
    I've only read the first hc but it was kinda mediocre, although everyone says it gets much better as it goes on (and that was true about the stories in the first volume too).
    did they do more than 3 volumes? Cinebooks pumped those out fast before the movie but when that flopped (and IMHO it deserved a flop) I didn't really see more volumes coming out. Although I might just missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I've only read the first hc but it was kinda mediocre, although everyone says it gets much better as it goes on (and that was true about the stories in the first volume too).
    did they do more than 3 volumes? Cinebooks pumped those out fast before the movie but when that flopped (and IMHO it deserved a flop) I didn't really see more volumes coming out. Although I might just missed it.
    Vol. 7, the final collection, came out last year.