Page 833 of 833 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833
Results 12,481 to 12,483 of 12483

A quick walking dead question, I had the first 7 or 8 WD deluxe books but I ended up upgrading then to the slipcase editions (6 or 7 of them?) anyways, before I break the seals and start to read them, have the books gone downhill as badly as the tv show? (So much that I quit watching after season 6) cause if so I may not bother with them (and by downhill, I mean, find place, feel safe, zombies get in, people die, move on, repeat)

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    A quick walking dead question, I had the first 7 or 8 WD deluxe books but I ended up upgrading then to the slipcase editions (6 or 7 of them?) anyways, before I break the seals and start to read them, have the books gone downhill as badly as the tv show? (So much that I quit watching after season 6) cause if so I may not bother with them (and by downhill, I mean, find place, feel safe, zombies get in, people die, move on, repeat)
    The first 12 deluxes (volumes 1-24) are great IMO. The Whisperers were interesting but went down hill. Deluxe 16 isn't out yet, but people say it starts picking up again with the single issues in that are collected in there.

So volumes 25-31 are probably the weakest, unless there's love for them on here somewhere. But getting into the characters situations or how safe or rooted in one place they are, are probably big spoilers, so I don't know how to answer that.
    Last edited by JoeGuy; 04-18-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    The first 12 deluxes (volumes 1-24) are great IMO. The Whisperers were interesting but went down hill. Deluxe 16 isn't out yet, but people say it starts picking up again with the single issues in that are collected in there.

So volumes 25-31 are probably the weakest, unless there's love for them on here somewhere. But getting into the characters situations or how safe or rooted in one place they are, are probably big spoilers, so I don't know how to answer that.
    Thanks for the reply, I think I will crack them open and give them ago, looking at eBay sealed copies don’t seem to go for much more than opened ones, so if I end up selling I won’t be losing too much