Page 841 of 865 FirstFirst ... 341741791831837838839840841842843844845851 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    I’m all for it continuing, but I wish they wouldn’t release a separate series of libraries to collect them.
    On that note, the World of Black Hammer Vol. 1 was just solicited for a late June release date, I guess it's likely then that Age of Doom should drop before year's end, most likely December.

I like how they're collecting it. Keep the core series as its own thing and then you can splice in the spinoffs where they fit. I think it'd be too hard to map by trying to mix the spinoffs and the core title.

Can anyone tell me about Carthago from humanoids? What has been collected and if it’s easy to get hold of, just seen a Carthago HC up for preorder on speedyhen, and I love sharks

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJamie View Post
    On that note, the World of Black Hammer Vol. 1 was just solicited for a late June release date, I guess it's likely then that Age of Doom should drop before year's end, most likely December.

I like how they're collecting it. Keep the core series as its own thing and then you can splice in the spinoffs where they fit. I think it'd be too hard to map by trying to mix the spinoffs and the core title.
    According to Amazon it’s September.

Spectacular Member

Did anybody buy the Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt hardcover? I pre-ordered on Amazon and the release date has changed to 2021, so I'm afraid that it may be cancelled.

Did anybody get it?

EDIT: by the way
    The Umbrella Academy Library Edition Volume 3: Hotel Oblivion https://www.amazon.com/dp/1506716466..._DuFlEbVMY1RKB

The deluxe edition with the box also appeared
    Last edited by Guthwulf; 01-26-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    Did anybody buy the Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt hardcover? I pre-ordered on Amazon and the release date has changed to 2021, so I'm afraid that it may be cancelled.

Did anybody get it?

The Umbrella Academy Library Edition Volume 3: Hotel Oblivion https://www.amazon.com/dp/1506716466..._DuFlEbVMY1RKB

Yes, mine came about 2 weeks ago? I bought it from IST though. Really great.

And that UA Library 3 is great news!

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Did anybody get it?

Sweet.....Black Hammer and Umbrella Academy added to my pre-order list

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Yes, mine came about 2 weeks ago? I bought it from IST though. Really great.

And that UA Library 3 is great news!
    Thank you for the info. I guess Amazon had some problem with stock. I'll ask them directly

EDIT: Amazon told me that they don't have stock right now, so they will send it when it becomes available. I'll probably get a mail in some months telling me that they are unable to obtain the item, as it's not even appearing in the search. Unlucky me, the same happened with the first Usagi Yojimbo hardcover limited editions
    Last edited by Guthwulf; 01-27-2020 at 03:15 AM.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 08-24-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    As a fan of the Star Trek tv shows, I was wondering if the digital comic bundle on the humble store is worth picking up? Are Star Trek comics typically good?
    They are like any run that has had multiple incarnations. Some are, some aren't.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

This appeared on Amazon:
    Oblivion Song Vol 1 HC: https://www.amazon.com/Oblivion-Song.../dp/1534316884

I was surprised that this series didn't have hardcovers, but here it is. I hope they announce the next (and last) East of West hardcover at some point.

Before I embark on my quest to get hold of powers books 4 to 7 have I missed any news on a vol 2 omnibus?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Before I embark on my quest to get hold of powers books 4 to 7 have I missed any news on a vol 2 omnibus?
    Nothing. And considering that Powers is now published by DC, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to publish a second omnibus. In my case I have the omnibus and volumes 4 to 7

Nothing. And considering that Powers is now published by DC, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to publish a second omnibus. In my case I have the omnibus and volumes 4 to 7
    I did have vols 1 to 6 (or 5, can’t remember) but I sold them when the omni came out, a mistake I keep making (Starman)

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I did have vols 1 to 6 (or 5, can’t remember) but I sold them when the omni came out, a mistake I keep making (Starman)
    6 can be a pain in the ass to get. I actually bought a run of 1 to 6 just to get 6 (already had 1 to 5......so now I have 1 to 5 to sell off lol)

Incredible Member

This appeared on Amazon:
    Oblivion Song Vol 1 HC: https://www.amazon.com/Oblivion-Song.../dp/1534316884

I was surprised that this series didn't have hardcovers, but here it is. I hope they announce the next (and last) East of West hardcover at some point.
    I’m sure it’ll come soon! I think it’s just finishing up or has finished up.. I would love for them to go back and finish the Invinxible library editions. Best way to collect that series imo. Also where’s that fourth morning glories deluxe at??