Page 848 of 865 FirstFirst ... 348748798838844845846847848849850851852858 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    Yup, it is.
    Cool! Where did you find it? I can't find it on amazon or other sites.

Spectacular Member

Hey guys. Got a Conan question especially for people familiar with all the Dark Horse material. So looks like Marvel will cover almost the entirety of the material collected in the seven Dark Horse omnis with the first six epics with the exception of Conan the Avenger 1-25 which I imagine will be collected in a yet to be announced epic (or two). My understanding is that the Dark Horse omnis collected the Colossal Conan and Colossal Conan the Cinmerian. My question is was Colossal King Conan collected in those omnis? I’m thinking it wasn’t which means Marvel might not be collecting King Conan 1-24. If someone could clarify this for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I’m wondering whether the Colossal King Conan is my only option for collecting that material.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Hey guys. Got a Conan question especially for people familiar with all the Dark Horse material. So looks like Marvel will cover almost the entirety of the material collected in the seven Dark Horse omnis with the first six epics with the exception of Conan the Avenger 1-25 which I imagine will be collected in a yet to be announced epic (or two). My understanding is that the Dark Horse omnis collected the Colossal Conan and Colossal Conan the Cinmerian. My question is was Colossal King Conan collected in those omnis? I’m thinking it wasn’t which means Marvel might not be collecting King Conan 1-24. If someone could clarify this for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I’m wondering whether the Colossal King Conan is my only option for collecting that material.
    No King Conan yet. I’m sure it will be collected. At this point probably won’t happen for another year at least but I’m positively sure it will be collected.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    No King Conan yet. IÂ’m sure it will be collected. At this point probably wonÂ’t happen for another year at least but IÂ’m positively sure it will be collected.
    Thanks, Phd. Appreciate it. I will just wait if that’s the case. The Dark Horse Colossal King Conan goes for crazy amounts and I can’t justify three or four times the $99.99 retail.

Thanks, Phd. Appreciate it. I will just wait if that’s the case. The Dark Horse Colossal King Conan goes for crazy amounts and I can’t justify three or four times the $99.99 retail.
    I'm selling mine. If I knew you were looking for them we could've come to an agreement. But you can also try this: https://www.catawiki.nl/l/36962007-c...er-eerste-druk

Amazing Member

OK here's my question. I enjoy Instocktrades for their pricing and packaging but their slow service is ridiculous. I ordered 5 oversize books (mostly omnibus) from them May 1st. They still haven't shipped or even processed the order at the end of the 11th day. All items were DC or Marvel and showed and currently show in stock and they were happy to take my money on the 1st. Last time it took forever and I questioned it and they said there was an item that was special order. The thing is, this time there are no special orders, no one can get anything. So what is the deal? How long can it take to put 5 books in a box?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I'm selling mine. If I knew you were looking for them we could've come to an agreement. But you can also try this: https://www.catawiki.nl/l/36962007-c...er-eerste-druk
    How much did you sell your copy for?

Quote Originally Posted by lodebone View Post
    OK here's my question. I enjoy Instocktrades for their pricing and packaging but their slow service is ridiculous. I ordered 5 oversize books (mostly omnibus) from them May 1st. They still haven't shipped or even processed the order at the end of the 11th day. All items were DC or Marvel and showed and currently show in stock and they were happy to take my money on the 1st. Last time it took forever and I questioned it and they said there was an item that was special order. The thing is, this time there are no special orders, no one can get anything. So what is the deal? How long can it take to put 5 books in a box?
    You do know we're in the middle of a pandemic right? Like a global pandemic? And they get their books from a supplier/distributor?

And that Diamond is the distributor, and has stated they're not really shipping things out?

And that DCBS/IST is transitioning, at least with DC, to be a distributor as well?

Relax man. The folks at DCBS/IST are good people, and I know you want your books, but the world's kind of crazy right now.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lodebone View Post
    There is another thread for complaints about IST specifically. Pretty much the same wait times for me but I just don’t think it is ridiculous considering that they are probably working with fewer employees. On the spectrum of ridiculous things going on at the moment this ranks pretty low for me at least.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    You do know we're in the middle of a pandemic right? Like a global pandemic? And they get their books from a supplier/distributor?

And that Diamond is the distributor, and has stated they're not really shipping things out?

And that DCBS/IST is transitioning, at least with DC, to be a distributor as well?

Relax man. The folks at DCBS/IST are good people, and I know you want your books, but the world's kind of crazy right now.
    Wow you’re really invested in this huh? I didn’t say they aren’t good people. I said 11 days (now 12) is an awfully long time for a company to process an order. And if they are not shipping anything it doesn’t say that anywhere when I place my order.

I actually am also aware of what is going on in the world and as a result have probably had more five times more orders of items delivered to my home than normal the last two months. These orders have been from all different companies and although things are slower in many cases, this is pretty extreme. I am plenty relaxed though thanks. I do apologize for posting in the wrong place I wasn’t aware.

How much did you sell your copy for?
    I didn't yet. It's being auctioned right now. I'll have to see what it will be when it's finished. That's thursday.

Spectacular Member

I don’t mind the wait times. I have a huge backlog anyways. Also, I know I will always get my books in pristine condition from IST which is huge when I compare to the crap you have to deal with from Amazon. Yes, the wait times have gotten longer but the pandemic combined with IST working with probably significantly less staff makes it very understandable. Just be patient. No sense in complaining as it’s unrealistic to expect the same or comparable service that we were accustomed to before coronavirus.

@Nab432 It looks like the seller isn't going to pay. He should have already, so if you're still interested in the Colossal Conans (I'm selling both, King & Cimmerian) let me know.

Edit: they are new in plastic and with there original box.
    Last edited by JPAR; 05-19-2020 at 12:39 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    @Nab432 It looks like the seller isn't going to pay. He should have already, so if you're still interested in the Colossal Conans (I'm selling both, King & Cimmerian) let me know.

Edit: they are new in plastic and with there original box.
    How much would you want for King Conan?

Last edited by JoeGuy; 08-24-2020 at 08:02 PM.