Page 860 of 865 FirstFirst ... 360760810850856857858859860861862863864 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Not sure if they have "all" the extras from the single issues, but they each have a ton of extras, and definitely some stuff that wasn't there originally.
    Thanks, I might have to get them then.

Any thoughts on Death or Glory by Remender? Blind buy worthy? And is the collection oversized?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Any thoughts on Death or Glory by Remender? Blind buy worthy? And is the collection oversized?
    I've bought him blind. Haven't read it yet, but I like most of Remenders work. It's Remender size.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I've bought him blind. Haven't read it yet, but I like most of Remenders work. It's Remender size.
    I may give it a go then, while on the Remender subject, has the third book of deadly class come out, or has it been cancelled?

I may give it a go then, while on the Remender subject, has the third book of deadly class come out, or has it been cancelled?
    I haven't seen it being announced yet.

I'm pretty sure the 3rd hc will end the series but IIRC it just started up again in floppies cause it took a break. So I assume we will get maybe 2 more trades and then the final hc.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I'm pretty sure the 3rd hc will end the series but IIRC it just started up again in floppies cause it took a break. So I assume we will get maybe 2 more trades and then the final hc.
    Ah, that’s why it’s taking a while then. Cheers

Incredible Member

Has an end issue been announced for Deadly Class?

I really like the series and have the first two HCs. Remender's Low petered out for me, and Scumbag and Death or Glory didn't do it for me either. Black Science was dope though.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Anyone pick up the Madman Library volume 1? I love Allred's stuff, but already own Gargantua, Atomica, and the 20th Monster and couldn't justify buying the Library books at 100 MSRP for so much double dipping.
    I got it. Great book very nicely put together and great art for being presented in that Absolute size.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Anyone pick up the Madman Library volume 1? I love Allred's stuff, but already own Gargantua, Atomica, and the 20th Monster and couldn't justify buying the Library books at 100 MSRP for so much double dipping.
    Yes- and it is worth upgrading. The earlier issues are now coloured for the first time. Also, its about the same thickness as the Gargantua volume, but has almost 200 less pages as the paper is thicker and higher quality. I don't normally find much point in oversized books (eg Marvel Omnibus v Masterworks- difference is barely negligible at times), but they have made more use of the pages with smaller borders. There is a noticeable difference in the size of panels and full page spreads are more impressive in the Library Editions. Lastly, the colours are more vibrant in the Library Editions. Its a definite upgrade in every way.

Incredible Member

Anybody have any info on the upcoming Cyber Force 30th Anniversary Complete Collection, Volume 1 from Image? I believe Amazon has solicits for both trade and hardcover versions. Do we know if the hardcover is going to be oversized?

Finally gonna give omnibus’ a shot. I’d always stuck to tpbs as I thought omnibus would be too uncomfortable to read but I had some spare Amazon vouchers so thought I’d pick up some of my favourite runs that deserved to be in the best collections. Just waiting for Ultimate Spider-man vol.1 and Spider Gwen omnibus’ to arrive this week.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
    Finally gonna give omnibus’ a shot. I’d always stuck to tpbs as I thought omnibus would be too uncomfortable to read but I had some spare Amazon vouchers so thought I’d pick up some of my favourite runs that deserved to be in the best collections. Just waiting for Ultimate Spider-man vol.1 and Spider Gwen omnibus’ to arrive this week.
    I hope you enjoy them. Omnibuses are my favourite format. Although some Omnibuses may prove a wee too bulky and unweildy to read and handle, I still favour them as I prefer seeing/reading comics oversized and runs in a "complete" setting. Be sure to visit the separate Marvel and DC collected threads to share your thoughts and check out all the new and upcoming Omnibuses.

Anyone familiar with Plume from K. Lynn Smith? There is an omnibus out that was earlier available trough Kickstarter.

Incredible Member

Any chance of the Lazarus (Rucka) hardcovers ever coming back into print?