Page 863 of 865 FirstFirst ... 363763813853859860861862863864865 LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 12974
    Incredible Member

Really looking forward to Asaf Hanuka's The Realist vol 3. I loved the first two.

Question about the Grendel collections. There are 4 "Grendel Omnibus" books and 2 "Grendel Tales Omnibus" books that collect various issues of the monthly series and minis. Looking at the contents listings, they don't seem to collect everything?

- Grendel: Devil's Odyssey came out after the omnibus releases, so that obviously has its own collection.
    - Grendel vs. The Shadow seems to have its own collection.
    - Batman/Grendel I and II seem to have their own collection (collected together).
    - Devil's Whisper doesn't seem to be collected at all?
    - Silverback doesn't seem to be collected at all?

Is this correct? Any Grendel fans out there that can add any insight? Thanks!

Incredible Member

I see that the Boys has recently come out with three oversized hardcover omnibus. Did anybody get these? What is the quality like? I’m definitely interested in them, how oversized are they?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    I see that the Boys has recently come out with three oversized hardcover omnibus. Did anybody get these? What is the quality like? I’m definitely interested in them, how oversized are they?
    Yes, I did. They are nice, deluxe sized. But not wrapped in plastic, so the dustjacket is vulnerable when shipped (Amazon etc).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Yes, I did. They are nice, deluxe sized. But not wrapped in plastic, so the dustjacket is vulnerable when shipped (Amazon etc).
    Bold strategy to not ship a Mature book in plastic. Sounds good though, thank you for the response. I’ve been wanting to check out the series for a while and this seems like the best way with them being OHC’s and the definitive editions are out of print.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Bold strategy to not ship a Mature book in plastic. Sounds good though, thank you for the response. I’ve been wanting to check out the series for a while and this seems like the best way with them being OHC’s and the definitive editions are out of print.
    That's why I also went for these.
    20220804_221612_resized.jpg20220804_221552_resized.jpg
    Last edited by JPAR; 08-04-2022 at 01:19 PM.

Do they collect the Dear Becky mini that was recently released?

I own the Definitive editions, and would very much like to have Dear Becky in a a matching format...

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but does anybody know if DC has plans to complete their collection of Silver Age Flash stories? I guess it's now technically "Bronze Age", but they left off at Vol. 3, collecting up to issue #199 and there are only 51 issues to go to complete Barry Allen's story (at the time).

Amazing Member

In order to print new Omnibus that are late should Marvel stop with the reprint of older Omnibus's until they catch up? They have a massive back log and some books are not being published at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No Good View Post
    In order to print new Omnibus that are late should Marvel stop with the reprint of older Omnibus's until they catch up? They have a massive back log and some books are not being published at all.
    Why yes. Yes they should.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

So apparently Erik Larsen is releasing Savage Dragon in deluxe hardcovers - looks like 12 issues or so a book? About time. And I think I saw somewhere about a the next Spawn Origins hardcover being released soon (after like, what, 4 years?).

I'd really lover to see Cadwicks' Concrete collected in some type of deluxe or library hardcover.

And Willingham's Elementals.

Sigh.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm interested in both Spawn Origins vol. 5 (which is more around 6ish years from vol.4) and a Savage Dragon Deluxe.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Any chance the Black Science (Remender) hardcovers will come back into print?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Do they collect the Dear Becky mini that was recently released?

I own the Definitive editions, and would very much like to have Dear Becky in a a matching format...
    No, it doesn't contain.

I went ahead and pre-ordered the up coming Spawn over-sized slip-case hardcover collection.
    Just the first volume though, as that's the one that is primarily McFarlane art.