Page 864 of 865 FirstFirst ... 364764814854860861862863864865 LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 12974

Can anyone let me know if the Walking Dead colour Deluxe issue were ever re-print in a collected edition as I know someone who would like these as a Christmas gift. Thanks for any replies.
    Hail Hydra!

Amazing Member

Any Jeff Lemiee fans here? Can I read Ascender without having read Descender?

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    I haven't read Ascender yet. It's on the pile. But I would recommend Descender. And it's available again in deluxe editions.

Not really. It's basically the continuation of Descender.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I haven't read Ascender yet. It's on the pile. But I would recommend Descender. And it's available again in deluxe editions.
    I was scared when I saw the price on the first editions, didn’t know they were back in print. Grabbed both volumes at IST, thank you!

I was scared when I saw the price on the first editions, didn’t know they were back in print. Grabbed both volumes at IST, thank you!
    You're welcome. Enjoy!

I thought I had missed the Hickman Fantastic Four V1 omni reprint from last year. Happily noticed it was still available on CGN for $60. I had been watching items on ebay, and saw one in so-so shape go for $100 last week. Lol. https://www.ebay.com/itm/266094303006

Also I find it weird that both CGN and IST have the wrong issue selection showing for Absolute All Star Batman and Robin. Both only say it's 1-9, but I saw on a Youtube video that it's 1-10. That 10th issue is a big part of the draw for me as I never read that issue.

Incredible Member

I have to say, I’m excited but also incredibly angry about Skybound’s new announcement on Twitter. They FINALLY announced Volume 4 of the Invincible Library Edition. I went and got all of the remaining Ultimate collection hardcovers because they weren’t announcing anything..

Ryan Ottley has said it’s because of low sales they weren’t able to do any more, but now that sales are through the roof he is designing covers for what I imagine to be the remainder of the library editions.
    Last edited by TheTemp; 02-23-2023 at 03:29 PM.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Any Stray Bullets fans? It looks like Sunshine and Roses has 4 volumes. I have read and reread Stray Bullets Uber Alles and Killers but I missed these. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Any Stray Bullets fans? It looks like Sunshine and Roses has 4 volumes. I have read and reread Stray Bullets Uber Alles and Killers but I missed these. Any thoughts?
    More SB goodness. Kind of an inter-quel. Fills in some gaps in the first arc or two of the original series. Not sure if it's complete or on hiatus, but volume 4 only collects up to 32, and pretty sure the series is at 42, leaving that last bit uncollected.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    More SB goodness. Kind of an inter-quel. Fills in some gaps in the first arc or two of the original series. Not sure if it's complete or on hiatus, but volume 4 only collects up to 32, and pretty sure the series is at 42, leaving that last bit uncollected.
    Thanks for the reply! I was holding off on Sunshine in Roses until it was collected in trade and then all of a sudden there were 4. Killers was really good so I am putting this on my radar for next month.

For those interested (like me), Rick Remender's Black Science premiere hardcovers are coming back to print for fall this year. Preorders already up at OPB.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Next year is the 50th anniversary of the Warlord. Mike Grell is wanting DC to do an omnibus of it and he said people need to contact DC to let them know you want an omnibus also.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    Next year is the 50th anniversary of the Warlord. Mike Grell is wanting DC to do an omnibus of it and he said people need to contact DC to let them know you want an omnibus also.
    Yes! I would definitely buy the Warlord omnibus!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I was holding off on Sunshine in Roses until it was collected in trade and then all of a sudden there were 4. Killers was really good so I am putting this on my radar for next month.
    I need to read this one! I just have the omnibus and was an intense read, I was in a noir era and probably one of my favourites along with Parker and Sleeper. Do you guys think we will ever see some HC from SB?