Page 93 of 865 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 12974

image.jpg
    Here ya go. Posting pics on iPhone is a pain.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Okay thanks. According to amazon it's shorter than the colossal conan but it appears to be the same size. Their measurements must be wrong.

Amazon isn't really reliable when it comes to sizing. If you have both of the Fear Agent LEs just imagine them smooshed together and you have yourself Big Damn Sin City.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    Okay thanks. According to amazon it's shorter than the colossal conan but it appears to be the same size. Their measurements must be wrong.
    I'm nearly positive that Colossal Conan was as tall as an absolute. If that is true (and I think it is) then it is smaller.

Finally, amazon used regular box without any protection, fortunately no damage

Reading last 2 pages about Kirkman, i might be far off cause i have never read anything from him, but i got that feeling hes kinda jj abrams & co of the comic book world

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maeda View Post

Reading last 2 pages about Kirkman, i might be far off cause i have never read anything from him, but i got that feeling hes kinda jj abrams & co of the comic book world

Does Witzend feature any of Steve Ditko's Mr. A stories?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    I'm nearly positive that Colossal Conan was as tall as an absolute. If that is true (and I think it is) then it is smaller.
    Big Damn Sin City and Colossal Conan are both the exact same height as a LE.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maeda View Post

Kirkman's Invincible is awesome so far (finished the fifth OHC last night), very recommended.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Big Damn Sin City and Colossal Conan are both the exact same height as a LE.
    Sin city must be bigger than other LEs then because I am absolutely positive that Conan is at least a little taller than the Hellboy LEs even if it's not as tall as an absolute.

Colossal_Conan_Shelf.jpg

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Yes, I believe there's two of them.

Amazon just emailed me and said they had Witchblade Compendium 3 and Aphrodite IX hardcover release dates.

There need to stop teasing me.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

All-New Member

Here are photos comparing Big Damn Sin City with Colossal Conan and one of the Fear Agent Library Editions:

Quote Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
    Here are photos comparing Big Damn Sin City with Colossal Conan and one of the Fear Agent Library Editions:

Thanks for the pics. Guess that clears that up. Although the pic I posted has them bigger than the Hellboy LEs by a little. That is one massive pile of books!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    yep

btw, i think some of the black color from the inside of the slipcase got transferred to the white cover of the book
    So not in perfect condition, but nothing to complain about either.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Guess that clears that up. Although the pic I posted has them bigger than the Hellboy LEs by a little. That is one massive pile of books!
    No problem!
    And with the Hellboy LEs, there's always the chance that maybe the cover itself is smaller than Conan, Sin City, and Fear Agent, but the interior pages are the same dimensions, making Hellboy the same size in practical terms. I'm just speculating though.

And yeah, it sure is. Haha. I still have about 2000 of the 3000 combined pages in those three books to read. :P