Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by aquitaine View Post
    Since we've had at least 2 confirmations from Quill himself earlier in this horrible Bendys run that he made a deal/truce with Thanos to get out of the Cancerverse, it seems as though this entire 3-issue arc is one big pointless lie. What a kick in the teeth. Did we really need three issues of Starlord making up bad fanfiction about himself?
    No we didn't, but I'm sure it sold real good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Maybe with his own Life, because I can't see Drax helping Starlord out of his lies ?
    The GOTG are pirates. What does Gamora want, a saint? Starlord will probably talk his way out of death by Gamora by saying he had to sugar coat it or else.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    The GOTG are pirates. What does Gamora want, a saint? Starlord will probably talk his way out of death by Gamora by saying he had to sugar coat it or else.
    And he still may get hit after that for messing with Gamora.

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Victoria also noticed that there is something wrong with his half-brother!
    That's an extra good point. He's admitted, I think only twice, within his series that he made a deal with Thanos in order to escape. This arc doesn't include such a deal. And Quill has never mentioned such a deal to the members of the Guardians (that I recall--feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). It stands to reason that it wasn't included in the narrative he provided here because he still doesn't want Gamora to know the truth.

As is often the case with THIS series in particular, the explanations that readers have posted here are far and away better than what was actually stated in the comic.
    As far as I'm concerned ALL OF YOU who have posted in this thread have a better sense of what this story needed than the guys who actually got paid (REALLY well I'm sure)to mash it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Superkreep View Post
    As is often the case with THIS series in particular, the explanations that readers have posted here are far and away better than what was actually stated in the comic.
    As far as I'm concerned ALL OF YOU who have posted in this thread have a better sense of what this story needed than the guys who actually got paid (REALLY well I'm sure)to mash it together.
    I can only pray that Marvel will put someone on this book who likes DnA much better than what we have now. I loath what they've done with the book.

Is anyone else really confused as to how Gamora was able to cry at the end of this issue? Didn't Thanos remove her tear ducts? Because I remember reading in Warlock and the Infinity Watch that he had.