Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    I'll keep the spoilages straight to the point.......spoilers:
    Darkhawk did eventually defeated most of the Raptors {with Death's Head sucidual "help"} but the price of the victory was recovering the Amulet from Dark Starhawk/Talonar/Robbie Rider;that cuases Robbie to vanished; but prior to that Robbie did destroy Gyre. Also, Nova is extremely angry at Chris for causing Robbie's "death..???"
    end of spoilers

Plus, a classic Marvel character is seen on the final page....and it's spoilers:
    SLEEPWALKER
    end of spoilers....!!!!
    Great stuff this issue. Lots of interpersonal drama among Chris, Rich, and Robbie. Definitely was bittersweet the way that ended .

As for the reveal at the end, all I can say is that the level of Marvel 90's goodness was just THROUGH THE ROOF!!! Took me back to memories of my old, hole in the wall corner shop comic book store circa 1992 and glancing at issues of both Darkhawk and the other character. Very interested in where this will lead!

Still, is this forthcoming series listed as happening?
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Great stuff this issue. Lots of interpersonal drama among Chris, Rich, and Robbie. Definitely was bittersweet the way that ended .

As for the reveal at the end, all I can say is that the level of Marvel 90's goodness was just THROUGH THE ROOF!!! Took me back to memories of my old, hole in the wall corner shop comic book store circa 1992 and glancing at issues of both Darkhawk and the other character. Very interested in where this will lead!

Looks that way to me....!!!

I have been hearing a lot of good things about the Darkhawk mini and while I have picked up previous things about the character in the past I can’t say I have ever been a die hard fan. Just haven’t read enough material about him.

Do you guys feel the mini is worth picking up right now or should I wait for the trade/finish?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Great stuff this issue. .......

So there is a blurb at the minis end indicating a Darkhawk ongoing?
    Can someone post a pic of that?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Anyone else get the distinct impression that Darkhawk is finally about to inducted into the Guardians of the Galaxy after all this time?

https://static1.cbrimages.com/wp-con...=1311&fit=crop

Bottom left silhouette.

Yeah, I see claws, and who else has them except for the Wolverines? Darkhawk is a correct answer to that question and therefore makes sense.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman