Default Cyberforce shipping problems?

I love Cyberforce. I didn't know the property pre-reboot, but I've since read every issue and all the back issues available on Comixology. It's a lot more coherent now and the characters seem to have more depth. (Though, I am a sucker for Carin in the Velocity miniseries. She's been one of my fave Top Cow characters since.)

But why does the book take forever to ship? It's supposed to be monthly, but at this rate they need to either wrap it up or turn it into a quarterly book. It's the big black mark on an otherwise impressive new universe. I'm hoping it'll be more stable after the crossover oneshot with Aphrodite IX. It seems like the perfect time to do a soft "relaunch" with a new artist who can work on a monthly pace.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    I love Cyberforce. I didn't know the property pre-reboot, but I've since read every issue and all the back issues available on Comixology. It's a lot more coherent now and the characters seem to have more depth. (Though, I am a sucker for Carin in the Velocity miniseries. She's been one of my fave Top Cow characters since.)

But why does the book take forever to ship? It's supposed to be monthly, but at this rate they need to either wrap it up or turn it into a quarterly book. It's the big black mark on an otherwise impressive new universe. I'm hoping it'll be more stable after the crossover oneshot with Aphrodite IX. It seems like the perfect time to do a soft "relaunch" with a new artist who can work on a monthly pace.
    I agree. I'm loving the series and really wish it would ship on time. Not sure why there are so many delays. I did hear rumors though that there is going to be a new title spinning out of Cyber Force. Maybe Cyber Force is ending? Not sure.