Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default Marvel Shares Promo Image for "Agent Carter"

A new image for the fall-debuting series shows up on Marvel.com with an official synopsis of the show.

Full article here.

All-New Member

Talk about milking ... I mean seriously what's next, a show for one of the MCU extras about the everyday perils of being a milkman?
    Last edited by Iron Man 3 Is a Mess; 05-10-2014 at 12:12 PM.

BANNED

Pretty cool.
    Looking forward to it and hopefully we get some Dum Dum Dugan and Howard Stark.

I suppose Steve's legacy will loom large but the show should not be afraid to eventually have some romantic interests for her down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I suppose Steve's legacy will loom large but the show should not be afraid to eventually have some romantic interests for her down the line.
    Considering The Winter Soldier revealed spoilers:
    she had a husband and children, this is an inevitable development.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by The Watcher; 05-10-2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added Spoiler Block For Those Who Hadn't Seen The Winter Soldier

I am in. I expect we will get to see the very beginnings of Hydra's infiltration of SHIELD, and that they will play a sinister element in the show that goes unnoticed by most everyone except the viewers. I wonder if Arnim Zola will be in a recurring role?

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the Dagman View Post
    I am in. I expect we will get to see the very beginnings of Hydra's infiltration of SHIELD, and that they will play a sinister element in the show that goes unnoticed by most everyone except the viewers. I wonder if Arnim Zola will be in a recurring role?
    That's what I am hoping for. I want to see Zola again. And the Howling Commandos. I would love to see more with them... I wonder if she married the Major?
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man 3 Is a Mess View Post
    Talk about milking ... I mean seriously what's next, a show for one of the MCU extras about the everyday perils of being a milkman?
    How is the story of a secret agent who founds SHIELD even remotely comparable?

Stop trolling or you'll be reported.

Astonishing Member

I didn't care for the first 2 episodes so haven't been watching the show, but i thought it wasn't very popular.
    When did that change? Because i assume a spin off isn't done for a show that isn't popular.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I didn't care for the first 2 episodes so haven't been watching the show, but i thought it wasn't very popular.
    When did that change? Because i assume a spin off isn't done for a show that isn't popular.
    Captain America the Winter Soldier's tie in ep really turned it around.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Considering The Winter Soldier revealed spoilers:
    she had a husband and children, this is an inevitable development.
    end of spoilers
    I must have missed that.

Tho it makes sense her and Steve really didn't get a chance to go out or date and people eventually move on no matter what.

I like her being single for a while in the series tho.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    A new image for the fall-debuting series shows up on Marvel.com with an official synopsis of the show.
    I'm looking forward to this even more than Agents of SHIELD. The One Shot short was very entertaining, and I like where the story idea is headed with her and Stark creating the agency.