Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Preview for Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #7

click me for some amazing art.

I can't believe nobody had posted this yet.

You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Spectacular Member

Niiiiiiiiiice. Really enjoying this.

All-New Member

It took awhile to get here but it looks like it is going to rock!

Miles and Hill are pretty dumb for letting him monologue like that, but at least Norman's not down for the count yet. Really wish this would've happened last issue, can't believe it's taken 7 issues to get to this.

But holy crap, that art. Amazing.

This book is really gorgeous Marquez and Ponsor really work well together.
    We need better comics

"I am your father."

"Oh shut the #@%$ up!"

Had the following exchange went down between Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, The Empire Strikes Back would have been a riot...
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    "I am your father."

"Oh shut the #@%$ up!"

Had the following exchange went down between Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, The Empire Strikes Back would have been a riot...
    QFT.

Also, Norm is so blind. If he's actually right about the Oz keeping them alive forever Harry has to be alive and immortal too. Don't let me down on this plot point, Bendis!

iMan 42s

Notice how Peter is visible when osborn is talking about strings. If Peter was found in a lab then what purpose? What if Peter realizes how powerful he has truly become if he cannot die. Also consider Peters attire. It seems to me like a dead giveaway for scarlet spider but if that wasn't enough Kaine in the ultimate universe wore a pseudo version of Ben Reillys outfit.

Kaine was deformed and flawed mentally speaking. He would certainly think he is the real Peter and considering his mental instability he probably can't make webshooters. Ever wonder why Peter simply didn't make new ones? If he lacked money well what has he been doing to feed himself for so long? So if he could've he certainly would've. Also why didn't Peter just return to his family? Simple. It is not Peter. He studied up on who the real one was or was implanted with false memories or memories from the real ones corpse and that's how he knows of recent events.

Shield before becoming disbanded had possession of the scorpion clone but it makes more sense for Kaine as shield would've rounded up the corpses of the fallen spiders and found they regenerated. It also fits with the so called ultimate scarlet spider rumored back around ultimate 200. Being two spider men and one not only where's a red outfit, has a scarlet spider sort of civilians garb, a need of special web shooters and the fact he had apparently been in exile since his apparent death makes sense as it does line up with Ben Reilly. Hydra took the corpse and whatever spider shield had and used them for the other spiderman.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Notice how Peter is visible when osborn is talking about strings. If Peter was found in a lab then what purpose? What if Peter realizes how powerful he has truly become if he cannot die. Also consider Peters attire. It seems to me like a dead giveaway for scarlet spider but if that wasn't enough Kaine in the ultimate universe wore a pseudo version of Ben Reillys outfit.

Kaine was deformed and flawed mentally speaking. He would certainly think he is the real Peter and considering his mental instability he probably can't make webshooters. Ever wonder why Peter simply didn't make new ones? If he lacked money well what has he been doing to feed himself for so long? So if he could've he certainly would've. Also why didn't Peter just return to his family? Simple. It is not Peter. He studied up on who the real one was or was implanted with false memories or memories from the real ones corpse and that's how he knows of recent events.

Shield before becoming disbanded had possession of the scorpion clone but it makes more sense for Kaine as shield would've rounded up the corpses of the fallen spiders and found they regenerated. It also fits with the so called ultimate scarlet spider rumored back around ultimate 200. Being two spider men and one not only where's a red outfit, has a scarlet spider sort of civilians garb, a need of special web shooters and the fact he had apparently been in exile since his apparent death makes sense as it does line up with Ben Reilly. Hydra took the corpse and whatever spider shield had and used them for the other spiderman.
    Peter had been hitchhiking from Atlanta to New York so he didn't really have time to make web shooters or money since he has no job. He probably had to steal food as well. His only option was to snag a set from Miles.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Miles using another venom strike on Osborn, who would've guessed that?
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Spectacular Member

I'm totally fine if it's revealed that both Peter and Osborn are clones that someone created, trying to learn the secrets of Oz. However, if they both are the real deal, then he defiantly need to see Harry again to give closure. I'm kinda tired of seeing Peter and Osborn again.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Miles using another venom strike on Osborn, who would've guessed that?
    What would you do differently in this situation if you were Miles?

Onto other topics. I see they noticed the art goof from the previous issue and Miles has the tear from the bullet wound in his costume again.

More curiously on the topic of Oz and immortality. Does that mean all of Peter's clones are still alive? What about Harry and Doc Ock? Bendis may have opened up a can of worms.

BANNED

Good God, Miles is a BEAST

I seriously hope Marquez never leaves this book. I can't wait to read this issue

Ultimate Member

I'm more curious as to what's happening with Katie. That cover is rather ominous-looking (and the solicits don't sound good either).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

The one thing I'll give Osborn credit for is saying out loud what so many of us in real life have come to realize for ourselves, that the people who give themselves power, who appoint themselves leaders and masters and chiefs and heads of whatever, are all too often undeserving of that level of responsibility, using it only as a springboard or steppingstone to enrich or otherwise reward themselves at the expense of everyone else. Unfortunately, coming from him, coming from someone who is exactly the type of person he's calling out, it's actually hollow, which kind of dovetails well with how Bendis handles 616 Osborn during and after Dark Reign. He may be right about the sickness of how the world works, but it sounds more like sour grapes from someone who couldn't make that societal sickness work for his advantage instead of other people's because he's too obviously unstable to hide his own sickness from the world at large for long.
    The spider is always on the hunt.