Default Sooooo.....Siracca......

Diana's new "little" sister. So what do you think happened to her? Did I miss an issue? Is she dead? Do you think we will see her again?
    Richard Alexander

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I hope she survived the end of Azz's run. I say put her on the Teen Titans to replace whatever that thing is they're calling Wonder Girl at the moment.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

She just disappeared after issue #26. Which is a shame, because she could have appeared in Themyscira. But yeah, she's probably alive.

U all really time we will see any of the cast again. No we will not Dc doesn't know how to tell writers to use the last run somewhat. So no , writers will just make their own replacements.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post
    She just disappeared after issue #26. Which is a shame, because she could have appeared in Themyscira. But yeah, she's probably alive.
    I got the impression she's not too keen on leaving her chosen haunts.

BANNED

Why do you expect Cassie Sandsmark to be half way decent? She has always sucked.