Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Red Sonja, #13

Beginning a new Sonja epic that will shake the She-Devil to her core! In THE FORGIVING OF MONSTERS, PART ONE, the Hyrkanian finds herself aiding a small village against a hideous and bloody infestation, while an enemy from her past threatens to crush her spirit forever!

Full article here.

This looks good. How long is Simone staying on Red Sonja for? I thought she was rolling off at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by midas73 View Post
    This looks good. How long is Simone staying on Red Sonja for? I thought she was rolling off at some point.
    The end of this issue says she's leaving with issue #18, so that sucks

I picked this up the other day because it said it was the first chapter in a new story arc, so because I hadn't read any of the rest of the run, I thought this would be a perfect jumping-on point for me. Man, what a difference good writing makes and the art in this series isn't simply gratuitous boob shots and pandering. Good read, great art, shame I'm only getting on now when Simone is on her way out.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Well, Simones still writing the Sonja/Conan crossover.

Will be interesting to see who takes over though. Im lobbying for Nancy Collins as shes doing a similarly decent job with Vampirella. Will have to see how her upcoming Vultures Circle mini goes.