Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MilesMorales (4).jpg
    Always loved this panel. So epic!

All-New Member

I have to agree that this has slowly but surely started to grow on me. At the first design just made me go ‘meh’ until I decided to look into some of the subtleties that the character goes through. Just the overall design is really good and I would absolutely rate it in my top 10.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Miles costume is in the top 2 spidey costumes IMO

So whats everyone's thoughts on this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CryoFlar3 View Post
    They figured out how to get me to buy a x-book

Quote Originally Posted by CryoFlar3 View Post
    Normally I'd be very uneasy but since Bendis is writing I have faith that Miles will be treated right.

He might have an awesome costume, but he's never done anything even remotely interesting. I still keeping reading it because I hope that ultimate spider-man will become as fun as it used to be.

I'm just glad to see him interact with the rest of the MU, both All-new X-men and Spidermen 2. I like Miles as a character, he's up there on my top five list, so I'm excited for all of this happen.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Randumbz View Post
    He might have an awesome costume, but he's never done anything even remotely interesting. I still keeping reading it because I hope that ultimate spider-man will become as fun as it used to be.
    Do you not know what "appreciation" means? Sheesh.

So here's a question for everyone, which would you rather have, a Miles Morales based Tv show or his own movie?

For me I'd say TV show, mainly because I dislike the current movies and that a tv show will probably last longer then a movie.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Formerly Ballard Blues RoxanneBluePots's Avatar

I think the advantage of a movie keeps the narrative focused on Miles' story, whatever that might be. A Television would give him a wider audience on a weekly basis, but at the same time, he mind end up in the same boast as Tyler Posey's Scott McCall in Teen Wolf (i.e., the protagonist of the series is overlooked by its series creator in minor and greater aspects of storytelling for minor characters). The bigger problem with either is hiring People of Color who are writer(s) and directors, or at the very least a production team that cares about the character enough to do him justice.

I think a tv show (cartoon) would do Miles more justice, and explore more of his world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So here's a question for everyone, which would you rather have, a Miles Morales based Tv show or his own movie?

For me I'd say TV show, mainly because I dislike the current movies and that a tv show will probably last longer then a movie.

TV show, get Carl Jones, Greg Weismann, Paul Dini and Lauren Montgumery and it can't fail

Cover n 6