Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Avengers & X-Men: AXIS, #7

This December, heroes and villains clash like you've never seen before as Act III: New World Disorder kicks off in AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #7! This is it! Blockbuster creators Rick Remender and Adam Kubert bring all-out war to the streets of Manhattan as Avengers, X-Men, the deadliest villains and more battle for Manhattan - and their very souls! Apocalypse has risen, an army of X-Men at his side. The Avengers have been inverted - their moral compass spinning hopelessly on its axis. And the world's most vile villains now stand as the Marvel Universe's only hope. Yet amidst the chaos the Red Skull, coupled with the awesome psychic powers of Charles Xavier has escaped his prison cell. Where has he gone? Who aided him? And what will he do now that he's been set free? The pieces are on the board and the final battle is about to begin. Be there when chaos and disorder washes over the Marvel Universe in AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #7!

Full article here.

Astonishing Member

Two words.......Total Chaos....!!

And that's just the first two pages of this preview for Issue #7 for this Series.

This looks awesome after reading uncanny x-force, uncanny avengers and what has been released of axis i can say: Remender is GOD

Wow, between this AXIS business, Spider-Verse, and being Jean Grey School's guidance counselor, Peter Parker is one busy guy.
    Reading Miracleman, Amazing Spider-Man, Batman Eternal, Earth2, Gotham Academy.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Puft View Post
    Wow, between this AXIS business, Spider-Verse, and being Jean Grey School's guidance counselor, Peter Parker is one busy guy.
    Ha!!! You must be new to the game. Back in the day Spider-Man was in Amazing Spider-Man; Spectacular Spider-Man; Web of Spider-Man; and I'm thinking just plain old Spider-Man. Three to four titles a month. This has never been new for the Arachnid Kid.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majin_O.A.W. View Post
    Ha!!! You must be new to the game. Back in the day Spider-Man was in Amazing Spider-Man; Spectacular Spider-Man; Web of Spider-Man; and I'm thinking just plain old Spider-Man. Three to four titles a month. This has never been new for the Arachnid Kid.
    ....And even Peter Parker: Spider-Man....

Then again, since Peter has always believe in taking his responsibilities (with his powers & duty as a super-hero) seriously; he always has been one busy Wall Crawler/Web Slinger.

Quote Originally Posted by Majin_O.A.W. View Post
    I guess that he does that to keep his mind busy, and not thinking in how bad is his normal life.

Extraordinary Member

I don't get this event at all. Maybe because I was hoping for some payoff to the Uncanny Avengers stuff and we're not really getting it here. Also even though it's not supposed to be mind control, it really does just feel like everyone's acting different because they're under a spell that went wrong, and I've seen enough of those.

Rogue punching Enchantress seems fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I don't get this event at all. Maybe because I was hoping for some payoff to the Uncanny Avengers stuff and we're not really getting it here. Also even though it's not supposed to be mind control, it really does just feel like everyone's acting different because they're under a spell that went wrong, and I've seen enough of those.

It's just an excuse to let heroes fight each other, might as well embrace it, enjoy the ride and

I love Rememder. I don't care what the haters think. If this mini had consistent art and featured Emma AT ALL it would be the best event in YEARS.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post

Well, the Red Onslaught was never point of AXIS, that was really clear in the teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I love Rememder. I don't care what the haters think. If this mini had consistent art and featured Emma AT ALL it would be the best event in YEARS.
    Yeah, i still have my doubts, but im loving this event so far.

BANNED

Oh look, heroes vs. villains!

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Oh look, heroes vs. villains!

I cant wait for the X-men to gut someone.

Mighty Member

I agree with NewMutant.The First 3 was just fighing the 4 one is the Effects of the Spell.Im loving this and the Effects it brings to everone

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah 1-3 was to tie up the red skull, granted hes, not done but still the point remains. The inversion is the point hence the AXIS title.
    X-Men Forever