Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

C'mon carnage beat that ice pick.

So does this mean in a team-up between Spiderman and Inverted Deadpool that Spiderman is the annoying one while Wade tries to be completely serious and save the day?

By the way, does this still count as Villain Vs. Heroes? I mean technically that's what is going on, it's just that the roles in the fight have been reversed.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It's still good guys trying to stop bad guys, so yep, I think it counts.

btw. I said this in an Amora thread, but my 2 fav Marvel characters at the moment are Nightcrawler and Loki, so... I am super torn right now cus that brawl has them facing off against each other. I know that Kurt with morals turned off is DEADLY and can do some amazing things that he normally wouldn't do because it would involve crippling or killing his opponent, and I kinda want to see that on some level... but I don't want Loki to have his head ported off. And in this Loki is the good guy, so...
    Last edited by Raye; 11-10-2014 at 09:56 PM.

BANNED

Looks like a fun battle royal..where the hell is Wanda, Doom, and Magneto?

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So does this mean in a team-up between Spiderman and Inverted Deadpool that Spiderman is the annoying one while Wade tries to be completely serious and save the day?

By the way, does this still count as Villain Vs. Heroes? I mean technically that's what is going on, it's just that the roles in the fight have been reversed.
    There could be a possibility that Deadpool could still be his annoying self, but just focused on his new found pacifism.

BANNED

So, nobody's going to talk about how Storm Shad...Wade kicks and topples Apocalypse? Please, someone tell me that isn't the real Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel_Is View Post
    So, nobody's going to talk about how Storm Shad...Wade kicks and topples Apocalypse? Please, someone tell me that isn't the real Apocalypse.
    Dont worry, he isnt, this is Evan, Apocalypse's clone.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I don't get this event at all. Maybe because I was hoping for some payoff to the Uncanny Avengers stuff and we're not really getting it here. Also even though it's not supposed to be mind control, it really does just feel like everyone's acting different because they're under a spell that went wrong, and I've seen enough of those.
    You are seeing the payoff though. The "Return of The Red Skull" arc continues(concludes?) here. The "Dark Angel" saga continued into "The Apocalypse Twins". AXIS is just a pit-stop before Remender continues HIS stories in Uncanny Avengers V2 and All-New CAPTAIN FALCON.