Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Doom I think someone with enough pull could get shared between Sony and Marvel, like the Maximoff situation. Galactus too, but neither have a place in the MCU atm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    The internet works fast. All hail the new Doom.
    "DOOM WILL GET HIS OWN COUNTRY AS SOON AS HE'S FINISHED ON TUMBLR!"

I laughed. Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by reviresco View Post
    sorry, trident, it has happened!

imperius honey oat loaf

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    imperius honey oat loaf
    lol!

honestly,i am very mad they reduced dr doom one of the best characters in comics to a mere mortal.
    he's the ruler of latveria. he's reed richards, tony stark and dr strange rolled into one.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I agree. But they are downgraded Richards (and the FF) somewhat, so I guess it shouldn't be a surprise they are doing the same for Doom.

FOX crapped this movie to keep the FF movie rights. Just don't even bother with it. It was filmed in under 2 months in all Green Screen. It's gonna stink.

BANNED

You guys saw what he looks like too, right?

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

It's a joke that the rights didn't revert back to Marvel after they made that movie in the 90's just to keep the rights. Sounds like Fox is doing the same thing this time.

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    It's a joke that the rights didn't revert back to Marvel after they made that movie in the 90's just to keep the rights. Sounds like Fox is doing the same thing this time.
    Tehy already lost their DD rights, and with Superhero films making big bucks, they want to keep them.

This sounds absolutely terrible. Why couldn't they follow the legendary source material? Seriously, you have access to one of the greatest comic book tales ever told as well as its extensive mythology, and you screw it up with stupid stuff like this. It almost comes off as disrespectful IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by weezer17 View Post
    This sounds absolutely terrible. Why couldn't they follow the legendary source material? Seriously, you have access to one of the greatest comic book tales ever told as well as its extensive mythology, and you screw it up with stupid stuff like this. It almost comes off as disrespectful IMHO.
    They already tried 2 FF movies and they didn't do well, so might as well make it GRITTY and REALISTIC! That's what people like today, right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    You guys saw what he looks like too, right?

Wait....isn't this part of the green screen tech right? He really isn't going to be wearing that in the film is he?

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Tehy already lost their DD rights, and with Superhero films making big bucks, they want to keep them.
    Yep, but you'd think with Disney's lawyers they may be able to make a case. I bet there is something they can argue. I mean, if all these rumors are true and the film does suck, it's not only going to make Fox look bad, but it's going to make Marvel and their property look bad too. Must have hope!

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    Yep, but you'd think with Disney's lawyers they may be able to make a case. I bet there is something they can argue. I mean, if all these rumors are true and the film does suck, it's not only going to make Fox look bad, but it's going to make Marvel and their property look bad too. Must have hope!
    I'm pretty sure the contract is gonna hold. Why would FOX want their competitors to get a foot hold over them?