Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Ultron Shows Something Beautiful in New "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Trailer

The new extended trailer for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" brings some new footage to the forefront as Ultron shows the Avengers "something beautiful."

Full article here.

BANNED

All I saw was Quiksilver running a bit more.

How many times are they gonna release a "new" extended trailer with 2 seconds of new footage? It looks great, don't kill the buzz.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

there are a few glimpses, but nothing really revelatory. I would prefer that no new footage was leaked. hopefully no more footage leaks until the movie is released.

BANNED

I still think Ultron is butt-ugly but that aside, this looks fantastic. Should be a good film.

Amazing Member

We saw a good shot of who the last woman (besides BW and Hill) was hanging out with the Avengers. Any clue who the actress is and who she might be playing?

This still looks great! Ultron was always my favorite Avengers villain and I think that James Spader is definitely nailing it!
    Read Hyperactive Comics on comicfury, The Duck web comics and Tapastic!!

It's really eff'd up how long I have to wait for this to come out.

Astonishing Member

After DOFP and MOS, I'm not really liking how QS's superspeed is looking so far. Of course this is limited footage, so I'll try to remain hopeful in that regard.

I agree with most others in regards to Spader's Ultron. There's a real underlying menace in his voice that I don't think I've seen captured in a superhero film in some time.

Not much of an extension. All it did was reveal that Ultron is going to stay fairly true to his comic book counterpart and be all about wiping out all life on Earth. I was hoping he would be a bit more complex than that, but I guess I won't be able to fault Whedon for not following the source material.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huskie View Post
    We saw a good shot of who the last woman (besides BW and Hill) was hanging out with the Avengers. Any clue who the actress is and who she might be playing?
    Kim Soo-hyun, but who is she playing as a mystery for now.

Ugh we need more Wanda footage! And they must be keeping Vision under wraps since he hasn't been seen in any footage so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestin View Post
    Kim Soo-hyun, but who is she playing as a mystery for now.
    Wasp!
    10 char

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    How many times are they gonna release a "new" extended trailer with 2 seconds of new footage? It looks great, don't kill the buzz.
    The endless stream of hype and "news" details surrounding these movies in the years up to their release leaves me completely uninterested in seeing them each and every time. Over saturation.

Quote Originally Posted by doodledude View Post
    All I saw was Quiksilver running a bit more.
    Really? I didn't even see *that.* I thought all the footage of QS running was from the original trailer anyway.

Still, I'm in agreement with everyone here, though: 5 seconds of footage is *not* an extended trailer.