View Poll Results: should Superman keep his beard?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

24 42.86%
  • no

32 57.14%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    For the short term I have no problem with Kal/Clark having a beard,but long term, it doesn't work for a whole host of reasons that others have brought up. So ultimately he should lose it after the current ACTION storyarc.
    Reminds me of the mullet phase Superman went through in the late 80s to early 90s, short term I have no problem with for storyline purposes but for long term it should not stay.
    former Terrifan2

was it actually a mullet? I thought it was a mane. It was kinda cool depending of the artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    was it actually a mullet? I thought it was a mane. It was kinda cool depending of the artist.
    -There were conflicting things people called it but depending on the artist it looked more like a mullet than a main but either way it was kind of cool.

-Now with the beard I think it will play out and I think it is cool for storyline purposes.
    former Terrifan2

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    It wasn't supposed to be a mullet, no. A lot of times it looked like it though.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 12-01-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Yup. It was up to the artist. Bogdanove by instance made it look cool

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    Yeah, he looks PREETTY good with stubble too. But he doesn't have that perfectly gorgeous face that Reeve or even Welling had. They look better clean shaven but I prefer Henry to look a bit like this

HOT
    They gotta sign Henry for a Hercules take someday. He totally looks the part. I kinda like Superman sometimes with a beard because it brings back that connection with mythical heroes and most notably Hercules (or Moses) that is part of his historical genesis.

Not on the long haul, reasons obvious as they are.