Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Rucka and Marz are back, Wally West and The Question and the old DCU are back for 2 months but no, people will whine, whine and whine again...

Fantastic Member

I was thinking I would skip ths event, but now I am thinking of getting the main event along with some of the miniseries. Speedforce for sure (I love original Wally) and maybe Superman, because it has the same team as Futures End: Superman which was quite good.

Ultimate Member

Now, I've been slightly critical of the Nu52 but I have accepted its existence and realized its necessity.

However, I don't think it's a good idea for DC to go back into continuity thats supposed to have been converted into the nu52.

IMO, it simply means there's a possibility (somewhere down the line) that the old continuity will come back one day.

they have my intention, i just want a little more to go for this.
    i got Cass (blackbat), Yes
    Question (Montoya), Yes!
    Red Robin (Tim Drake grown up), Yes!!
    Superman is having a kid?, I can read that
    Jade, Jesse Quick, Donna are back, Yes!!!
    Catman is Back,Yes!!!!!
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

This just sounds so stupid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hanotsri View Post
    I am almost getting annoyed with this now. The end-result of Convergence better be an established and cohesive continuity for the DC Universe (and a ridding of the "New 52" moniker) otherwise I might just jump ship. I like continuity and need my comic stories to matter.
    I'm pretty sure everything you just asked for will be the case at the end of this.

The thing is, that "established and cohesive continuity" is going to continue to be the one that we've had for two years, without any of the Convergence stuff added.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Now, I've been slightly critical of the Nu52 but I have accepted its existence and realized its necessity.

However, I don't think it's a good idea for DC to go back into continuity thats supposed to have been converted into the nu52.

IMO, it simply means there's a possibility (somewhere down the line) that the old continuity will come back one day.
    It will definitely keep coming back every time DC has to move their offices across the country.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

I'm probably just going to get the Harley Quinn one. Her teaming up with Poison Ivy & Catwoman to fight Captain Carrot? That sounds kooky enough to work!

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I am probably going to get the Harley one, due to Ivy being in it. At least old Ivy. It could be one more Gotham City Sirens mission, which I loved. I hope they go back to new52 Ivy, she has (had when they used her) a lot going for her, plus clearly people like her due to her figure winning the vote.

And I will be getting the Nightwing/Oracle one too, just cause I love Jan and Dans work.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    It will definitely keep coming back every time DC has to move their offices across the country.
    If Emperor Aquaman and Helmet Wonder Woman don't kill them all you mean

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pikul View Post
    Rucka and Marz are back, Wally West and The Question and the old DCU are back for 2 months but no, people will whine, whine and whine again...
    Or already freak out about something that MAYBE could happen in a mini that will be published in six months.

Quote Originally Posted by pikul View Post
    None of that really excites me, sorry. It's not the old DCU without a lot more being revealed than the content there.

[I mean, i like Rucka okay and i like the Question but it's not high on my list of what would excite me]
    Last edited by SXVA; 11-11-2014 at 07:53 AM.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

All-New Member

The Flashpoint versions characters coming to murder old continuity versions is pretty meta.

from the summaries from the soliticts its like theyre continuing from where they left off in may 2011 when flashpoint was starting

Happy to see Greg Rucka back on a D C Comic

I doubt I will be picking up many of these

I was already down to 6 D C Comics before Flash Point

The preview art is boarder line bad (imho)
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 11-11-2014 at 08:03 AM.