Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

This should help take the sting out of Smallville ending for me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    This should help take the sting out of Smallville ending for me.
    When considering the ending of "Lois and Clark" it felt more surprising to see DC even attempting this idea.

N7 Krypton Elite N7 Joseph Shepard's Avatar

BOOM! the Superman I grew up with is BACK!! and he's gonna be a daddy :O

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    this is superman pre new 52, post-crisis
    I know that. The thing is is that I am a continuity completist. So back to what my question was about is does this happen in New52 timeline. Or do I just add it to post crisis Superman timeline?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brik-el View Post
    I know that. The thing is is that I am a continuity completist. So back to what my question was about is does this happen in New52 timeline. Or do I just add it to post crisis Superman timeline?
    Post Crisis Supes, the trunks alone give it away.

Holy smokes my girlfriend and I can't wait to read this beauty! our Superman is back and it feels pretty darn fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brik-el View Post
    It might be more appropriate to call it the Blood Moon timeline, I think. Its the post Crisis Superman, but like the rest of the various continuities, he and his city has been bottled and is stored on the planet Blood Moon, a place outside of time and space.

I'm sure a bunch of characters in this story are going to die, but I hope Clark/Lois/baby get a happy ending.

BANNED

I doubt any character will die, DC would be dumb doing it

Really? I think its going to be a blood bath. This is effectively going to be a huge send off to the old continuities (with primary focus on the post-Crisis verse I bet), so I'm definitely expecting lots of casualties. Notice a lot of the solicits mention a Flashpoint character showing up. In lots of cases I'm betting they are in essence the assassins.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-11-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Well I for one won't be reading all about it. It is a nice way for them to throw those that miss old continuity a bone. It just means for me that I'll be saving money for those two months. Enjoy it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by YoureStrongIKnow View Post
    Well I for one won't be reading all about it. It is a nice way for them to throw those that miss old continuity a bone. It just means for me that I'll be saving money for those two months. Enjoy it.
    Good chance to see what makes these older characters so special. Come to appreciated them more and understand where some people are coming from with why they miss them so much.

BANNED

DC killing pre new 52 characters just because they want new 52 to be the definitive versions is like asking for people drop new 52. I don't believe flashpoint characters will ever kill someone, damn imagine being killed by flashpoint aquaman? no way
    also this would be the second time DC underplay pre new 52 characters, remember earth 2.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

lol, the wrath of Aquaman

I trust them to give that continuity a sense of closure they couldn't when it was actually running. They'd be a pretty horrible company if they brought back fan favorites just to piss on them.

I hope post-Crisis Lois and Clark are the heralds of the threat of Brainiac/Tellos to the New 52 somehow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    DC killing pre new 52 characters just because they want new 52 to be the definitive versions is like asking for people drop new 52. I don't believe flashpoint characters will ever kill someone, damn imagine being killed by flashpoint aquaman? no way
    also this would be the second time DC underplay pre new 52 characters, remember earth 2.
    You know Didio is hard with the thought of his Nu52 showing up the classic versions of the characters.