• The MunchKING

2 25.00%
  • Darth Drizzle

6 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Does nobody read item profiles anymore?

Vulcan has Superman speed thanks to the Space Whale Meat. PlUS it's a Clone who attacks Mega Man and unless Mega Mans Timestop has a .5K range(which I highly doubt given the limited Time stop) then it won't even stop any of my team.
    It covered as much of Wiley's base as you could get to.

And I already showed why and how the Ninja would win via his Intangibility(dimensional shifting so a sword that hits energy beings is still useless)
    You SAID it, I didn't see you show it.

plus his Armor/Strength and of course the game winner Kamui attacks both on sight and on Giant House Sized Shuriken would take him out(Iposted multiple scans on the huge size of Susanoo in this thread and its clear as day they are huge) and Mega Man cant stop it.
    Why not? Superman could block or catch a house sized object.

Also both the Ninja and Dr Firestorms phasing/intangibility/speed would keep them from being hit by any PPG character much less taken out by them.
    But it will be enough to capture them in the buckle and make them defeat their own team.

Nothing is stopping Vulcan from becoming faster than anyone and taking them out Mentally which he does first with thought speed actions.
    Except that the other side only needs a thought speed action too.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Does nobody read item profiles anymore?

Vulcan has Superman speed thanks to the Space Whale Meat. PlUS it's a Clone who attacks Mega Man and unless Mega Mans Timestop has a .5K range(which I highly doubt given the limited Time stop) then it won't even stop any of my team.

Plus The Ninja has Tempo merged into him who wouldnt be effected by Time Stops, and is written to take out PPG clones or stop them from being made so he would be fighting Mega Man before he shoots his non lightspeed gun at multiple people. And I already showed why and how the Ninja would win via his Intangibility(dimensional shifting so a sword that hits energy beings is still useless) plus his Armor/Strength and of course the game winner Kamui attacks both on sight and on Giant House Sized Shuriken would take him out(Iposted multiple scans on the huge size of Susanoo in this thread and its clear as day they are huge) and Mega Man cant stop it.

And again between tanking and healing from a Black Bolt Scream at base before his V and Evolution upgrades Vulcan cant be taken out by any attack written in the stratagy. Also both the Ninja and Dr Firestorms phasing/intangibility/speed would keep them from being hit by any PPG character much less taken out by them.

Nothing is stopping Vulcan from becoming faster than anyone and taking them out Mentally which he does first with thought speed actions.
    I used the Space Whale last league, am using a temporary version in this one, and even stated they were both Superman-Base in my reply. I'm not knocking Vulcan's speed, I just said that all things apparently being equal Mega Man will get his action off before Vulcan's attack/speeding 2nd thought.

Now I'm not familiar with Naruto powers, so are you saying Tempo is outright immune to Time Stops? If so is this Pre or Post upgrade, because that would vastly affect my match if true. The only argument I've seen against it is that, and the link in your profile for Kakashi has no mention of Time tricks.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Tempo's time powers have outright better feats than Mega Mans with no limit on hers (before boost), better range (the X-Mansion estate), and she canal Freely control it( whether it's outright stopping time, slowing it down(she gave herself Quicksilver speed), or speeding it up(she caused Rogue to fly out of control). And seeing as its in her DNA she would be fine from outside time stops as time is time and she isn't effected by time stopping. Plus with her Fusion boost she would be well above Mega Mans much weaker 10 second Time Stop. So as said it's Mega Man vs 3 Ninjas all with powers better than his at range and up close.

Also how exactly do you see Mega Man taking out the Vulcan clone and Vulcan himself? At Base he survived an all out Black Bolt scream and could heal from being a burnt skeleton in under 10 seconds to attack Black Bolt immediately. Now with V he simply has to think he is healed and he is. And remember no energy attack would ever touch Vulcan an and he has Gauntlet boosted TK to repel physical attacks plus Superman thought speed teleportation in close range with Instant Transmission plus his speed edge as he is as fast as Mega Man at base

So feats for Mega Mans time stop working .5Km away and him having an attack more powerful than Black Bolts all out scream? Cause as I see it the Time Stop won't cover the distance to my team and it's 3 on 1 with the Ninja having better powers and fighting skills.

I presented loads of evidence which when looked at shows exactly what I have been saying(The Ninjas Kami working at range, his intangibility, and his Giant Armor with weapons) and still no way has been presented how my people are actually taken out.

Tempo's time powers have outright better feats than Mega Mans with no limit on hers (before boost), better range (the X-Mansion estate), and she canal Freely control it( whether it's outright stopping time, slowing it down(she gave herself Quicksilver speed), or speeding it up(she caused Rogue to fly out of control). And seeing as its in her DNA she would be fine from outside time stops as time is time and she isn't effected by time stopping. Plus with her Fusion boost she would be well above Mega Mans much weaker 10 second Time Stop. So as said it's Mega Man vs 3 Ninjas all with powers better than his at range and up close.
    Well then, if she's truly immune to Time Stops then that changes things.

Also how exactly do you see Mega Man taking out the Vulcan clone and Vulcan himself? At Base he survived an all out Black Bolt scream and could heal from being a burnt skeleton in under 10 seconds to attack Black Bolt immediately. Now with V he simply has to think he is healed and he is. And remember no energy attack would ever touch Vulcan an and he has Gauntlet boosted TK to repel physical attacks plus Superman thought speed teleportation in close range with Instant Transmission plus his speed edge as he is as fast as Mega Man at base
    Well as I assumed he was going to be Time-Stopped with Mega Man given 10 Real-Seconds to play around in at Superman speed, so a few thousand Super-punches on top of innumerable blasts of HV and Mega Buster should top Black Bolt's scream in focused damage. However the above argument has changed that assumption.

So feats for Mega Mans time stop working .5Km away and him having an attack more powerful than Black Bolts all out scream? Cause as I see it the Time Stop won't cover the distance to my team and it's 3 on 1 with the Ninja having better powers and fighting skills.

I presented loads of evidence which when looked at shows exactly what I have been saying(The Ninjas Kami working at range, his intangibility, and his Giant Armor with weapons) and still no way has been presented how my people are actually taken out.
    The range of the Time Stop depends on how long you consider the individual Wily's levels. Not having recently played that particular mega man I can't recall the effective length of 'travel lines' that appear in comparison to Wily's actual castle/base.

However the Ninja Clones being immune to time stops has changed my stance on this match. Leaning Darth now.

Close, but I think Darth has the edge here.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Leaning Darth due to Tempo factor.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Good match MunchKing. Tough till the very end.