Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Roderique Cast as "The Flash's" Jason Rusch

Luc Roderique will appear in "The Flash" as Jason Rusch, another DC Comics character to take on the mantle of Firestorm.

Full article here.

So, they have Luc Roderique as Jason Rusch. Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond. And, Victor Garber as Martin Stein.

I wonder, are they planning ahead, for future The Flash, or Arrow Seasons, with Stein, Raymond, or Rusch? Or, setting up a Firestorm show, which I would love, conceptually, and look wise?

Or, keeping their options open, beyond the original team for TF, Stein and Raymond?

Whatever they're doing, it certainly is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    So, they have Luc Roderique as Jason Rusch. Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond. And, Victor Garber as Martin Stein.

I wonder, are they planning ahead, for future The Flash, or Arrow Seasons, with Stein, Raymond, or Rusch? Or, setting up a Firestorm show, which I would love, conceptually, and look wise?

Or, keeping their options open, beyond the original team for TF, Stein and Raymond?

Whatever they're doing, it certainly is interesting.
    Seems it will be like the New 52 martin creates the Matrix but Jason and Ronnie becomes Firestorm

WTF..I want a Flash TV show..get rid of these unneccessary screen grabbers like Vibe,Killer frost etc..The whole Cisco creating Cold gun already sucks as it is despite Miller's awesome portrayal(Johns please..you couldn't write a good Barry run,atleast write a story about Flash instead of an ensemble..Oh and screw Felicity..dont ever get her on this show again)

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptoniac View Post
    WTF..I want a Flash TV show..get rid of these unneccessary screen grabbers like Vibe,Killer frost etc..The whole Cisco creating Cold gun already sucks as it is despite Miller's awesome portrayal(Johns please..you couldn't write a good Barry run,atleast write a story about Flash instead of an ensemble..Oh and screw Felicity..dont ever get her on this show again)
    Cisco is hell of annoying.At least to me anyways.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Uh...what?

You realize you need other characters to have a show, right? Or do want just an hour of Barry running laps around the city or something.

Kudos. Too bad Jason won't have the comics character's Detroit origins. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Uh...what?

You realize you need other characters to have a show, right? Or do want just an hour of Barry running laps around the city or something.
    Where is Patty??..she is more important than Cisco or Caitlin will ever be to Flash.Plus Barry already has the best set of villains in comics universe..I'd rather have more focus on Cap Cold than irritating Felicity,Cisco and Caitin..Would definitey make a better ep(and i loved the last ep of Flash)

Where is Patty??..she is more important than Cisco or Caitlin will ever be to Flash.Plus Barry already has the best set of villains in comics universe..I'd rather have more focus on Cap Cold than irritating Felicity,Cisco and Caitin..Would definitey make a better ep(and i loved the last ep of Flash)
    No Patty's entire purpose in the comics in basically a place holder so Barry isn't with Iris, she offers nothing to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    No Patty's entire purpose in the comics in basically a place holder so Barry isn't with Iris, she offers nothing to the show.
    Still more important than Cisco or Caitlin as a Flash canon character..I'll keep Wells as Cavanaugh is awesome and he is the hero(villain) we deserve and need right now

Incredible Member

Still more important than Cisco or Caitlin as a Flash canon character..I'll keep Wells as Cavanaugh is awesome and he is the hero(villain) we deserve and need right now
    So basically you're admitting that a character's importance to the Flash mythos really has nothing to do with it - but rather you're saying the show should just be limited to the characters you like and no one else. Got it. Moving on.

Incredible Member PennyDreadful's Avatar

Whew! A friend of mine was worried about Jason not turning up and the series going the Silver Age route with Firestorm. And yeah, I heard complaints about whitewashing, too. Glad it won't happen.

Also can't wait for Piper's episodes, as I've given up on him appearing in comics.

It really sounds like this show is being open and flexible about characters. Personally, I like Cisco and Caitlin, and I love Iris. I am also hoping they'll show other speedsters (*cough JayWallyBart cough*). The Flash is the ONLY DC project I've really liked and enjoyed in a long time. I have high hopes for the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I do indeed find Cisco annoying, and reminds me of someone, and that be not good.

But, Felicity has come into it, and possibly will again, due to the upcoming crossover, which Diggle supposedly features in and Oliver definitely does.

But, like her or dislike her - I lean towards the latter, but that can subside at times, depending - she is a part of Arrow, far moreso, while Barrys' team is Barry, Harrison, West, Cisco and Caitlin, for better or worse.

And, this Patty character could always have an entire new purpose here, or have that, and something far beyond. Doesn't have to be the comics, but then can be something some, like Kryptoniac, prefer, and you, Sirzechs. Never know what a new pen can do to a new piece of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen O. View Post
    So basically you're admitting that a character's importance to the Flash mythos really has nothing to do with it - but rather you're saying the show should just be limited to the characters you like and no one else. Got it. Moving on.
    And i've said more emphasis on rogues is better than some useless to the Flash characters..The char has so many awesome villains that utilization of other heroes in his series is redundant..Would we see Supe villains in a Batman show if we ever got it?
    Plus Wells is probably Barry's version of Zolomon and his knowledge about Barry makes him far more relevant than Cisco or Caitlin
    Last edited by Kryptoniac; 11-11-2014 at 03:22 PM.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

And i've said more emphasis on rogues is better than some useless to the Flash characters..The char has so many awesome villains that utilization of other heroes in his series is redundant..Would we see Supe villains in a Batman show if we ever got it?