Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2492

On a related note, I caught this update in my Facebook feed:

+1 HYPE

BANNED

Hype!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Would I be out of line if I described this trailer as "visually uninteresting"?
    I'm holding my thoughts to myself quite frankly. I feel like everyone else is excited for this and I'd rather not rain on a parade.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I'm holding my thoughts to myself quite frankly. I feel like everyone else is excited for this and I'd rather not rain on a parade.
    I think the movie has a ton of promise, but I'm not feeling the kind of F**K YEAH that I get from, say, Deadpool.

On the other hand, I am well and truly hyped for Legends of Tomorrow.

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    I think the movie has a ton of promise, but I'm not feeling the kind of F**K YEAH that I get from, say, Deadpool.

On the other hand, I am well and truly hyped for Legends of Tomorrow.
    The marketing for Deadpool is alone enough to hype one up.

Incredible Member

I've followed the production of this since it was announced. I've read the leaked script, Ryan Reynolds' dedication to it is great, the marketing has been awesome, and I know that even now they're still editing the film together. My hype peaked years ago, I literally cannot get more excited for Deadpool.

I saw Open Windows starring Elijah Wood and Sasha Grey. I'd like to see Sasha Grey in more films, she actually seems to have some acting chops. Elijah Wood was perfect as always. The whole film takes place on Elijah Wood's desktop using live streams and camera footage being streamed to his computer. The movie is about Elijah Wood being a fan of Sasha Grey who is an actress. During a panel Sasha Grey's character is accused of making a sex tape and Elijah Wood is watching the panel live stream from his computer. This guy interrupts his stream and starts giving him programs to access cameras around the event and remote control of Sasha Grey's cell phone. He ends up kidnapping Sasha Grey and Elijah Wood has to save her. Another group reaches Elijah and confuses him for a world renown underground movement anarchist. Then the kidnapper kills the anarchist and it's revealed that it''s Sasha Grey\s manager. He kills Elijah Wood and fakes Sasha Grey's death via live stream. The set up is if the number of people watching the video stays below a certain number then she'd live. He wanted to show Sasha Grey how little people care about her because...he's a big jerk. Then it turns out that that anarchist lived and was disguised as Elijah Wood the whole time and the real Elijah Wood was unconscious in his trunk from the start. He kills the kidnapper and frees Sasha Grey. She joins him in his movement. I thought I was going to really hate the whole gimmick of being on a computer screen, but it was actually really well executed. Until the script went off the rails I was really engrossed in the movie. Had great suspense and build up, but it becomes so contrived and overly complicated that anything it managed to accomplish just gets demolished. I wish it had been better.
    Last edited by wyokid; 01-21-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Increasingly common scenario:

- I notice an egregious formatting problem in a Marvel comic.

- I wonder if it's just my copy. I Google it.

- I find a Bleeding Cool article that assures me that I'm not losing my mind.

-1 faith in Marvel.

BANNED

I think all Comic companies need to go with worse paper quality and decreasse their digital prices. Marvel is pushing 4.99$ industry standard, Image Comics has become 3.99$ mostly and you can bet your ass DC will go completely 3.99/4.99$ alongside these companies with their upcoming relaunch.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    I think all Comic companies need to go with worse paper quality and decreasse their digital prices. Marvel is pushing 4.99$ industry standard, Image Comics has become 3.99$ mostly and you can bet your ass DC will go completely 3.99/4.99$ alongside these companies with their upcoming relaunch.
    I'd rather pay $5 for a nice glossy paper then opening up a floppy to find 90's trade quality paper.

BANNED

Well that nice glossy paper sure as hell didn't save Ultimate Marvel! ;-;

Spoilerish thoughts on Tarantino's Hateful Eight.

Welp -- bout that time, eh chaps?

BANNED

We should have our small Civil War before it all ends.

Incredible Member

We should have our small Civil War before it all ends.
    I sold RockyBanks wife to Nigeria to fund Wolverine12's Logan addiction. Plawsky and Crimson helped

BANNED

Triggered.

#sexism #racism

Incredible Member

#racism
    I said Nigeria.