Extraordinary Member

Default Any Convergence news for Wonder Woman?

Just read this - the only thing I for Wonder Woman so far involves her Flashpoint counterpart.

Could it be we will see Tom Tresser again. Damn, that would be sweet!

http://io9.com/heres-some-of-the-ins...ium=socialflow

[oh, and in the pic of Superman and Lois Superman's face is tilted forward and dominant - just so you know I am still keeping track LOL]
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

No, but next week they will announce another convergence titles

I really want Rucka to write WW again.

BANNED

Her Pre-Flashpoint continuity had gotten so bad that I honestly don't care.

I doubt it. Did she have anything really to conclude when we left her? She constantly lost her supporting casts when every new writer came and then was regressed to a younger version. It's not like BM and SM who had more a solid foundation and were not always changing casts and cities and purpose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Narrative View Post
    Her Pre-Flashpoint continuity had gotten so bad that I honestly don't care.
    Take where Rucka left her, or when Simone left her. there's lot of pay off to do

I don't like how all of the first announced issues will be about regular pre-Flashpoint DCU against Flashpoint characters or Extremists. It should be more diverse, using other realities, from the start.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I doubt it. Did she have anything really to conclude when we left her? She constantly lost her supporting casts when every new writer came and then was regressed to a younger version.
    So...exactly what they did in the New52, except she never reverted to a younger version after Odyssey.

Lots of ground still to cover with Max Lord.

Very much looking forward to New 52 SM & WW seeing pregnant Lois.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

The New 52 won't have a role to play in Convergeance, so the only way Diana would see pregnant Lois would be if she somehow arrives on Earth-0 after this story.

Which may be possible because I do think a harbinger of sorts will make it to the New 52 to tell them of the events of Convergeance, and perhaps lead to the actual summer event. If so Superman and Lois would be good candidates for that.

I think the New 52 will have a part on it, but maybe only on the main mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    So...exactly what they did in the New52, except she never reverted to a younger version after Odyssey.

Lots of ground still to cover with Max Lord.

Very much looking forward to New 52 SM & WW seeing pregnant Lois.
    The only things I really would be curious about is to know what happened people like Phillipus, Hippolyta, Artemis, Cassie, Julia and Nessie and maybe Ferdinand from Rucka's run and of course what the heck Diana is doing. I don't really care about the Odyessy storyline at all and that younger WW I have no interest in it if it is her. Don't really know what they could do with Max Lord aftermath again that they did not do in Infinite Crisis and after they made her Diana Prince. Maybe you just might get to see Tom. Diana certainly was with no one romantically when we left her unlike Clark and Bruce who had Lois and Selina etc.

And I do not think the new 52 is in involved in this event. Not yet at least. I suspect pregnant Lois wouldn't be any more shocking for Diana than the older Earth 2 version of her getting fooled by someone villainous, who knocked her up, stole her baby and then she lost her whole race and was murdered by the man who is raising her daughter as a servant of Apokolips. That one is the eye brow raiser.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post
    I think the New 52 will have a part on it, but maybe only on the main mini-series.
    I think new 52 will come on to play only when the main event finally happen. Convergence seems like a warm up...now futures ends kinda of look like a big filler...

Batman ended with catwoman pre 52? I don't think so;

I doubt Steppenwolf is the true father of Fury

Yeah my guess is that its not Steppenwolf either. It was my initial guess, but then the writing chose to hint at it, but not completely confirm it, which to me suggests a twist.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Take where Rucka left her, or when Simone left her. there's lot of pay off to do
    I'm not really sure how this whole convergence things works but it would be great to see a comic that started where Rucka left off. Especially if it was written by Rucka.