From Mighty Morphin, to thunder powered, to ninja to, zeo to turbo, to in space and beyond.

I watched the show mostly from the beginning. I tommy had already joined the show once I started watching but I remember seeing Zedd's first attack and Tommy becoming the White Ranger. I saw the first movie in the theater for my birthday. I was far to old to be interested in the show but I have always been immature.

My brother bought me a morpher (with power blaster) for christmas and I bought my self the Saba Saber the entire Green With Evil saga on vhs and the Ninja Mega Zord and Ninja Falcon Zord (From the show not the movie)

Now obviously the best ranger was Tommy. It's hard to decide which ranger was better the Green or the white. The original Morphers were the coolest and made the most sense in terms of concealing them. I loved the upgrade to the power chamber from the command center (the displaying of the old suits and weapons in the back ground was really cool)

The dumbest incarnation seemed to be the ninja storm or was it wind storm. I never really watched it but the gerble as their master just seemed stupid. (I only caught few minutes of an episode.

With the zeo rangers. I never liked that they didn't have proper names for their rangers other than 5,4,3,2 and 1 but I did like that 5 was a star which had fice points, 4 was a square (four points) 3 was a triangle with 3 points. 2 was 2 bars and 1 was 1 circle. The zords were so lame. Two of them required the other two to tow them.

I stopped watching right after space but came back for a little bit during Dino Thunder.

Thoughts?