Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

And their doing the Green Ranger saga now, the one that sells all the nostalgia !

Pua Magasiva's dark final days: Actor's assault on wife Lizz now revealed after suppression lifted

Actor Pua Magasiva's dark final days can now be told — as he is revealed as a man who repeatedly beat his wife and was convicted of assault just two weeks before his death.

On the night of his suspected suicide, he again attacked his wife - leading to her being taken to hospital for her injuries, the Herald can reveal.

Now, after the lifting of a court suppression order today, Magasiva's widow Lizz can finally tell her story after suffering regular physical and emotional abuse during the two-and-half-year relationship.

She says her husband "refused to acknowledge his history of domestic violence in case it ruined his career".

The 38-year-old entertainer died suddenly on May 11 during a visit to Wellington with his wife. His death has been referred to the coroner.

The Shortland Street, Power Rangers and Sione's Wedding star had been enjoying a night out with friends at a bar at the InterContinental hotel.

But, those who knew what happened, were keeping his dark secret.

Just 15 days prior the actor had been sentenced to six months' supervision and 70 hours of community work for assaulting his wife.

Magasiva's name was suppressed until today.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12226212

Ryusoulger Is Expected To Be Hasbro’s 2021 Adaptation For Power Rangers: EXCLUSIVE
    Joe Deckelmeier

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2020/...mpression=true

Interesting. So they'll be current for a change (Ryusoulger is the current sentai which will end its season in March of this year). Looking at the Ranger wiki though, Lupinranger VS Patranger looks like it would have been a fun adaptation, but I get Hasbro playing it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Ryusoulger Is Expected To Be Hasbro’s 2021 Adaptation For Power Rangers: EXCLUSIVE
    Joe Deckelmeier

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2020/...mpression=true
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Interesting. So they'll be current for a change (Ryusoulger is the current sentai which will end its season in March of this year). Looking at the Ranger wiki though, Lupinranger VS Patranger looks like it would have been a fun adaptation, but I get Hasbro playing it safe.
    Is Ryusoulger the Dinosaur Knights one? And the black ranger is a Miragaia, right? How much you wanna bet they just called it a Stegosaurus in the US?
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-06-2020 at 10:25 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Is Ryusoulger the Dinosaur Knights one?
    Yep. I'm guessing Hasbro will always lean into dinosaurs whenever possible (ToQger never had a chance lol).

And the black ranger is a Miragaia, right? How much you wanna bet they just called it a Stegosaurus in the US?
    Oh I don't know. I'm way behind on my Sentai. The last one I ever saw in its entirety was Gokaiger. But probably, yeah that's what it'll be called.

Ever wondered what the Ninjetti helmets would like?

https://www.reddit.com/r/powerranger...still_waiting/

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Yep. I'm guessing Hasbro will always lean into dinosaurs whenever possible (ToQger never had a chance lol).
    mmm, verifiable fact.

Pua news sucks. I loved Ninja Storm. It was the season that got me back into Power Rangers full time in my adulthood. I popped in here and there in the previous seasons. (I left after Justin came on, I just couldn't take that **** in Turbo) but Ninja Storm was the first time in a while I felt the actors were having fun with the roles and it showed with their chemistry. Pua was cool, even added me on PSN after I tweeted him about gaming. We never really know what anyone is going through.

As far as the OG red ranger, I'm just ready for the episode with ASJ back.

Incredible Member

so for the adaptatiion , will austin st john be the only ranger to be unmasked while all the other veteran rangers will just be suits.

a bit of spoiler of the fight ,

^^^ Some of the Red Ranger's moves from Dino Charge are brutal. I bet they cut those. Specifically the Coup de Grace. ^^^
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Watched that Beast Morphers thingie recently on Netflix and i must say that i quite enjoyed the casting. (which for me is a big part)

Liked all the rangers for once (that bro thing between Nate and Steel was really weird though), really, really liked Roxy and Blaze, the storyline was fun enough to follow and the end of the season was, well, it was a bit lame but no biggie.

And even the mandatory comical duo was bearable. Gee, what about that?

Banana missiles though. And she has to eat carrots? Really? Ah well, to be fair it barely was ever mentioned again outside that one episode. As was that overheat thing. Oh and the dog lol, just remembered that ****, what a stupid idea.

Anyway, good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Watched that Beast Morphers thingie recently on Netflix and i must say that i quite enjoyed the casting. (which for me is a big part)

Liked all the rangers for once (that bro thing between Nate and Steel was really weird though), really, really liked Roxy and Blaze, the storyline was fun enough to follow and the end of the season was, well, it was a bit lame but no biggie.

And even the mandatory comical duo was bearable. Gee, what about that?

Banana missiles though. And she has to eat carrots? Really? Ah well, to be fair it barely was ever mentioned again outside that one episode. As was that overheat thing. Oh and the dog lol, just remembered that ****, what a stupid idea.

Anyway, good work.
    Well we had the banana bombs from Wild Force.

Samuel Benta finally sets the record straight about the 2007 Power Morphicon incedent.