Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1105

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    In recent years they have made that clear, like in the Beast Morphers team up...the one before that too when Wes and all them came back, so I know they are multiversal. Everything up to Id say....Megaforce is Earth Prime tho.
    Maybe, I don't know the order these shows came in, but I remember watching quite a bit around the mid-late 00's and some around the early 10's and I definitely noticed that one new series couldn't possibly share continuity with the previous I had just seen some of. That might have been around or after Megaforce I guess.

Oh don't get me wrong I am not one for multiversal ish, I will die on the hill that all of them take place on one singular earth, I'm just saying what they could use.

The only thing with Rita is her being turned good by Zordon's wave in In Space and becoming Mystic Mother in Mystic Force, so how does she go from that to full on evil again.

Wondering if its gonna be something like when she was turned good by Zordon, her evil side was not eliminated, just sent out of that body and off into the ether until it found some old Machine Empire body and took it over.

Who knows?
    ...you literally repeated what I said, only adding WHERE the robo body might have come from.

Incredible Member

Oh don't get me wrong I am not one for multiversal ish, I will die on the hill that all of them take place on one singular earth, I'm just saying what they could use.
    Sure they could do that. It's a possibility. I just don't see why they'd want to when there's no need.

Who knows?
    We all will when the episode is released. Until then we can only speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey
    ...you literally repeated what I said, only adding WHERE the robo body might have come from.
    That is true.

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    We all will when the episode is released. Until then we can only speculate.
    It's a movie isn't it?

Fantastic Member

Beg your pardon but that makes no sense and it would be unimaginative. Robo Rita flat-out says "after all these years I've got a new body." Why would she say that unless she had lost a previous body? There's no need for any multiverse shenannigans when "disembodied evil spirit" works perfectly. Plus it's more interesting.

Heck yeah!

Anyway, was anyone else surprised to hear the words "killed" and "kill" being spoken in Power Rangers?
    I'm not sure if this counts, but Ivan Ooze did say "kill" once in MMPR:TM. After the Tengu Warriors came back and reported how their battle with the rangers went, Ivan goes "You didn't kill them!"

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    It's a movie isn't it?
    Its a 55 min episode.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Its a 55 min episode.
    Episode implies series however. Unless you want to count this as an episode from the og PR series of the 90s, which...I wouldn't just because of all the time that's passed.
    Or is this the first episode of a new series?

Incredible Member

It's a movie isn't it?
    I wasn't sure of its run-time so I went with the assumption it's not feature-length and therefore not a movie.

Episode implies series however.
    Not necessarily. You can have one-off special episodes. For example "The Detectives" had five seasons and then ended with a special episode. There was also a Christmas special. Neither of those are movies.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506
    I'm not sure if this counts, but Ivan Ooze did say "kill" once in MMPR:TM. After the Tengu Warriors came back and reported how their battle with the rangers went, Ivan goes "You didn't kill them!"
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that.

I wasn't sure of its run-time so I went with the assumption it's not feature-length and therefore not a movie.

Not necessarily. You can have one-off special episodes. For example "The Detectives" had five seasons and then ended with a special episode. There was also a Christmas special. Neither of those are movies.
    I'd usually call anything an hour or not far off from a movie personally (think I read it's 55 minutes), but for this I think special probably is the best fitting term. A PR special. But maybe that's just me.

Ultimate Member

A new Power Rangers book (or special) is coming out and it's written by a certain ranger.

It's supposed to be some article in Variety about it but it was announced via Boom's current Kickstarter campaign.

Just 9 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a 24-minute video, Youtuber and Power Rangers fan Mint Bari gives his idea on what would make a good Power Rangers movie.

Incredible Member

Finally saw Power Rangers: Once & Always. It was great!

While Thuy Trang's passing in 2001 was a tragic loss and some people may see this as exploitive, I personally thought this was an admirable tribute to a fine actress who was taken from us far too soon.

Also, without spoiling anything, I fricking called it!

So I loved it.

Would i have loved the entire OG crew and wondered how the story would have played out if they were all back, sure. But I am glad Walter and David got some shine. Sutherland and Cardenas were OK enough.

The actress playing Minh was good mostly. When it came time for her to express her anger in her training, I dunno her angry faces were more like constipation faces, lol.

All in all, it was campy and corny in spots, not the best acted with dodgy CGI and slow mo stunts (Rita base, IYKYK) that came off more goofy than likely intended....sure. But it was Power Rangers.

I was in 6th grade when MMPR hit the US airwaves. I remember my mom telling me about parents coming to blows in toys r us stores around Christmas time trying to cop the toys.

I still have my OG MMPR Megazord, my Thunderzords, Tor, White Tiger Zord...and several from later seasons. I love Power Rangers/Sentai. Always have. Always will.

So I was here for all of it.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Power Rangers: Once & Always...I Loved It

For anyone that experienced Power Rangers, you seriously need to watch this. (Its beyond obvious the reviewer at IGN wasn't an original fan)

I'll hold my urges for a day until I post my spoiler review. (Listing all the good stuff might make it a long post)

All I'll say for now is that the I wasn't bored for a second with this story. Love the character development for this team, the fight choreography was top notch, and it left a hint at a future which I REALLY hope it continues

On paper, I'll give it a 9/10 but on enjoyment level this gets a 10. I'm wearing some rose colored glasses. Billy...he's always been my favorite. This includes Power Rangers AND Sentai. Finally seeing his story gets the deserved exposure/closure made this fan extremely happy.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 04-19-2023 at 04:41 PM.