Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Dino Fury has been nominated for a GLAAD Media Award.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pookina1/...90017621917698

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    From what I heard, their beef started due to ASJ making boasts about his martial arts training he couldn't back up. It seems more like a clash of egos more than anything which was exacerbated by the payment dispute situation. I think they've pretty much put it all aside these days.
    Really? Every indication is that JDF has a huge bug up his backside every time Austin gets brought back into PR. I think he'll never escape the crushing blow to his ego that is knowing Jason was always the real leader of the MMPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Power Rangers vs Godzilla is happening.

https://za.ign.com/godzilla-cataclys...knew-we-needed
    I never really watched the show (It started just as I was moving on from those kinds of shows), but I actually started reading the comics recently and found them to be a pretty good read.

Found this fan cast on reddit. Thoughts?

From top left to bottom right

Jason- Diego Tinoco (On My Block)

Kimberly-Mary Mouser (Cobra Kai)

Billy-Noah Schnapp (Stranger Things)

Trini-Lana Condor (To All The Boys I've Loved Before/Deadly Class)

Zack-Caleb McLaughlin (Stranger Things)

Tommy-Tanner Buchanan (Cobra Kai)

I’d rather animation myself. Arcane style animation…

Some information from Simon Bennett.

DF was originally written as a 22 episode season. Then, when it became 44, additional episodes were written to ‘plug the gaps’, while the overall structure across the season/s remained the same.
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1494547084447744003

BANNED

There will be a new production for 2023. Audition sides for a character called Yen are making the rounds, and casting is spear-headed by Iris Hampton, who previously cast Time Force and Wild Force.

Interestingly, the sides call for cast members to remain in Auckland for a maximum of five to six weeks rather than the usual eight to twelve months required for a full season.

https://www.megapowerbrasil.com/2022...e-listado.html
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 02-25-2022 at 05:59 AM.

BANNED

The first eleven episodes of Dino Fury season two drop tomorrow on Netflix.

BANNED

The first eleven episodes of Season two of Dino Fury are now on Netflix

I've watched about five episodes in a row so far, taking a break for the moment, but the plot rattles along and there isn't much filler to be had just yet

spoilers:
    Void Knight's real name is revealed, and his lover is revived early on, so now he wants to leave Earth, but she wants revenge on humanity for taking something from her and tries to convince Void Knight to share her vendetta
    end of spoilers

What's the status on the future Hollywood adaptation - development hell or dead in the water? Or are they still planning to try again?

BANNED

Saw a few more today

spoilers:
    Void Knight slowly turns into an ally of the Rangers after Void Queen begins harming children
    end of spoilers

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    What's the status on the future Hollywood adaptation - development hell or dead in the water? Or are they still planning to try again?
    Seems to be headed for Netflix whatever they intend to do with it.

Been watching the Ninja Storm stream on the official Youtube Channel. I have seen all the whole season multiple times and will still rewatch it all day. It's probably my second favorite season and second only to MMPR.

I tapped out once Justin came on the seen and I'd check an episode or two here or there in the seasons after but Ninja Storm was the season that brought me back in full on as I love the cast and the chemistry between them.

For me it seemed like the first time in a long time that the actors were actually having fun with their roles and it showed in the various performances.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post

Been watching the Ninja Storm stream on the official Youtube Channel. I have seen all the whole season multiple times and will still rewatch it all day. It's probably my second favorite season and second only to MMPR.

I tapped out once Justin came on the seen and I'd check an episode or two here or there in the seasons after but Ninja Storm was the season that brought me back in full on as I love the cast and the chemistry between them.

For me it seemed like the first time in a long time that the actors were actually having fun with their roles and it showed in the various performances.
    Lol how funny! This was my exact same experience. I stopped regularly watching around Turbo but did see an episode or two here and there, so I was aware of the other series. It wasn't until Ninja Storm that I came back full-time and it's probably my favorite series (RPM and SPD are 2nd/3rd respectively.)

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I've noticed they had a lot of the PR series on Netflix, but didn't think that was related to the whole film thing. Eh, Netflix hasn't really had any impressive sci-fi action superhero movies (and I've seen Project Power, Freaks, How I Became A Superhero, and Minnali Murali), but then again the last film is kind of a low bar to clear.