Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Anyone watch Linkara's Megaforce vid yet? He rightfully tears it a new one. Delicious hate

He still thinks it's better than Operation Overdrive, though. :P

Ultimate Member

I wonder if they'll dedicate the movie to anyone, like Thuy Trang...or have the originals show up like as background characters or something...

Hope the new movie does well. I still remember going to the theaters to see the first one when I was about 6 I think. And I'm kinda glad they're going back to the original five. Jason, Kimberly, Zack, Billy and Trini. Of course they'll probably add Tommy in there somewhere b/c I mean....he's Tommy. However as awesome as Tommy is, I hope they really play up the rivalry/respect between him and Jason.

I always loved their rivalry. And Tommy is awesome but to me Jason, the Original Red Ranger and Original Leader of the Power Rangers will always be better. Yeah that's right I said it. It wasn't until Jason left that Tommy started to take Leadership.

Anyway I'm cautiously optimistic about the forthcoming movie and I hope the new cast are.........morphinominal! Yeah, I said it. Boom.

Extraordinary Member

The current season of the TV show is fairly good as well

The J-man

They're really taking this "bio-mechanical" alien look as far as they can take it .

Anyone else think Rita's costume looks kinda like the Rangers' costumes? What if they end up doing some weird 'Rita was the Green Ranger' kind of story? Maybe she betrayed her team and that's what got her locked up/corrupted, and why she hates Zordon.

Of course, this is nonsensical spitballing, I anticipate much mockery.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Anyone else think Rita's costume looks kinda like the Rangers' costumes? What if they end up doing some weird 'Rita was the Green Ranger' kind of story? Maybe she betrayed her team and that's what got her locked up/corrupted, and why she hates Zordon.

That theory seems pretty prevalent, actually, and might explain why they're emphasizing Rita being green like the Green Ranger.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post

That's actually a very common theory, so I doubt you'll face much mockery. Especially not when this new image lends weight to the theory.

Note the staff?

15202632_1230641873695414_9218588672889789227_n.jpg
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    That's actually a very common theory, so I doubt you'll face much mockery. Especially not when this new image lends weight to the theory.

Note the staff?

15202632_1230641873695414_9218588672889789227_n.jpg
    Ah, I actually hadn't seen that new photo. That staff seems to all but confirm the . I have, unfortunately, seen the new Alpha 5 design.

Nice to know this seems to be a common theory, and not insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    omg why?! OMG WHY?!?!?!?!

That's certainly different to say the least.

I don't think anyone should've expected Alpha to look too much like he did on the show. Based on the trailer, it's clear that this movie is trying to be more in line with other superhero movies. That mean's Alpha's old design just isn't going to cut it. It can't look like something from an under-budget TV show. So I can understand why it looks so different.

That said, I think there's room for improvement.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

At least he's recognisable (unlike Rita and the Megazord), same colour scheme and saucer head. It kinda matches the new Megazord design too. I just wish he still had a thunderbolt on his chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    And here is our 6th ranger for Ninninger, folks. Starninger.

And you'll be seeing him again next year in Ninninger's adaptation Power Rangers Ninja Steel. Toys now on sale, show should be on Nickelodeon early next year.

Anyone been reading the Boom! Studios MMPR comic book?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-01-2016 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Anyone been reading the Boom! Studios MMPR comic book?
    I've been reading it, but I haven't read issue #9 yet. Loving it so far. I hope Prasetya stays on art for a long time.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    omg why?! OMG WHY?!?!?!?!
    If they removed the bug eyes, he'd pretty much be the most faithful thing in the movie so far. The saucer head, the red color scheme, the visor (WHY DOES HE HAVE GOOGLY EYES *AND* A VISOR). But no, it's a case of a little changing warping the whole thing. No, just no. Dear producers, learn some restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They're really taking this "bio-mechanical" alien look as far as they can take it .
    Funny thing is, as alien as everything looks, the Megazord looks just so damn generic, almost like the opposite of everything else they'd been going for.