Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

There needs to be a new power rangers fighting game that has all the megazords ( and zords with battle modes) fight each other. And mobile games do not count

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Just being part of Hasbro is good for PR at this point. Disney didnt want the show and saban was just treading water when they took it back. Hasbro clearly wanted it though and are a very good fit.
    The irony is that Walters worked on the brand marketing at Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Just being part of Hasbro is good for PR at this point. Disney didnt want the show and saban was just treading water when they took it back. Hasbro clearly wanted it though and are a very good fit.
    I desparately just want the Legacy line to continue. When I thought of the possiblity of a Turbo Morpher and a Quasar Saber, I started drooling!

BANNED

Anniversary episode's title revealed: "Dimensions In Danger"

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/power...sodes-and-news

BANNED

Hasbro Readying Plans for Power Rangers
    Hasbro’s licensing plans for Power Rangers will resemble the playbook used for Transformers and My Little Pony, featuring a “very robust” line of products “coming from a number of different partners,” CEO Brian Goldner told analysts.

Hasbro acquired Power Rangers and other brands from Saban Brands for $522 million earlier this year. Goldner termed 2019 a “transition year” for Power Rangers as Hasbro introduces new products in March and April. The existing inventory of Power Rangers products is expected to be sold through retail by mid-2019 and new entertainment content and licensed products will arrive the following year, he said.

Many of Saban’s licensees also have developed My Little Pony and Transformers products, so Power Rangers’ shift to new ownership will be “relatively seamless,” Goldner said. Hasbro also has hired “key personnel” from Saban responsible for the Power Rangers brand, with Saban CEO Haim Saban serving as a creative consultant, he said.

Power Rangers’ will generate an operating profit similar to Hasbro’s other franchise brands and has a “significant opportunity for growth given where the brand had been most recently,” Goldner said. Hasbro will work with a film studio to develop a new Power Rangers movie as a follow-up to the 2017 release. In addition to Power Rangers, Hasbro also acquired Saban properties including My Pet Monster, Luna Petunia, Popples and Julius Jr.

Meanwhile Paramount and Hasbro’s All Spark Pictures have postponed release of a new Transformers 6 film until after 2019, due largely to the release of the Bumblebee film late this year, which pushed out plans for home entertainment. Transformers 6 had been scheduled for release on June 21, 2019.]
    http://www.licensing.org/inside-lice...-july-30-2018/

New movie eh? That's nice, wonder if it's going to be a sequel or a reboot though.

If Hasbro works with Toei, this could be good.

I read a few months ago that Toei personally demanded Tzachor be fired after megaforce

If Hasbro works with Toei, this could be good.

I read a few months ago that Toei personally demanded Tzachor be fired after megaforce

BANNED

I hope that Hasbro will improve the sound effects among other re toolings. These Flash sound effects they have been using for quite a while ( i believe that they started using them after Wild Force) are really getting to my nerves.

BANNED

When every era and every world was at risk, the largest team of Power Rangers ever was assembled to confront the terrifying forces of Lord Drakkon.

Now, one of the largest teams of Power Rangers actors will assemble for SHATTERED GRID: LIVE— a live table read of the most thrilling scenes from the Boom! Studios mega event!

Featuring JASON DAVID FRANK, ERIN CAHILL, WALTER JONES, BARBARA GOODSON, DAVID J. FIELDING, JASON NARVY, PAUL SCHRIER, KELSON HENDERSON, PETER SUDARSO, and MEGHAN CAMARENA, this once-in-a-lifetime panel will be moderated by Shattered Grid writer KYLE HIGGINS and will incorporate artwork from the comic as well as BRAND NEW MUSIC from legendary MMPR composer RON WASSERMAN!

Come be a part of Power Rangers history, as Rangers from across generations unite to save existence!
    http://officialpowermorphicon.com/20...red-grid-live/

Doope. They got Ron back too? Morphicon is getting bigger each year it seems.

BANNED

IGN have the first trailer for the new episodes

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/08/1...ersary-episode

While Hashtag Show have plot details on the anniversary.

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/08/t...plot-revealed/

Incredible Member

So Gemma is coming back, too? Nice, but without Gem? And there's a Red Mighty Morphin Ranger in the trailer, who I read is Rocky.

Tommy's power-down looks weightless; worse than the 2004 effects somehow. Sorry, can't help observing these little details. Mmm, bittersweet overall.

Incredible Member

So Gemma is coming back, too? Nice, but without Gem? And there's a Red Mighty Morphin Ranger in the trailer, who I read is Rocky.