Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Superior Iron Man #1 *spoilers*

-She Hulk and Iron Man team up to take down Teen Abomination. during the battle we discover the IM suit is empty. Tony has been relaxing poolside the entire time.
    -Pepper shows up asking Tony if he realizes the implications of Extremis in the hands of regular people.
    -Tony mentions his new armor is psionic and based on Symbiote building blocks.
    -Daredevil saves a homeless woman from being beaten by people using Extremis 3.0
    -the 3.0 users suddenly freak out and their appearance degrades. the free trial is over and we see an app stating 3.0 will cost $99 a day. Tony mentions wanting to make money...lots of money.
    -finally we see Pepper talking to someone in the shadows. we assume its Daredevil...but it is...someone in the classic Iron Man armor?!

Not a bad debut issue. Gave it a shot since curiosity got the best of me. Tight script with the art looking good.

Surely there's more to Extremis than needing to pay that much a day. Regarding the ending panels: Wonder if it's an Iron Man program designed to take himself out in case he's compromised.
    Last edited by Mahes; 11-12-2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: clarity

A Candy Crush Extremis App is just beyond evil.

iMan 42s

Not bad trying to make money. Wonder if the alternate Ironman is Arno.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

You have my attention Marvel.

Finally an inversion that simply isn't "being a hero" or "acting like a dick"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Wonder if the alternate Ironman is Arno.
    that was my first thought.

It HAS to be Arno. It just HAS to be.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

After this issue, Tony Stark is officially the greatness troll in comics. Just wow, I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy.

Captain America should show up and complain about untrained people being allowed to run around freely with super-powers, and Stark should point out that Cap fought for their right to do exactly that, and has no right to complain.

Damn that's one crazy app. I'm liking this so far

$99.99 is pretty cheap for what it does.
    We need better comics

Amazing Member

This was an entertaining read. One of the more fun issues of Iron Man I've seen in quite a while. I personally hope this Tony Stark sticks around.

Incredible Member

Okay. It won me over. I'm getting this. It's actually pretty good and that was one savvy plan Tony.

Whoa. Dunno what but something made me read this real quick without even looking at what page I was on. Loved it. Definitely won me over.

Fantastic Member

I don't get it, how does a phone app transform someone's body? don't they need to inject themselves? Haven't read this yet.

My only Iron Man exposure was The Invincible Iron Man v4 and Vol 5 up to Fear Itself. Is it worth getting or would I be better spent finding some older Iron Man?

possible the best Iron Man in a while, douche tony is the best tony, also did anyone noticed that the armor is part symbiote