Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

From the pictures and videos being released, plus that portrait being hauled on set, it does look like Thomas Wayne is being played by JDM.
    Can't tell who is playing Martha though?
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-14-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningBug View Post
    Oh good. I almost forgot Batman's origin, so thank goodness they're telling it again. It's not like there's an entire movie explaining how Batman Begins or anything...
    Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Do we really need to see the Wayne murders for the umpteenth time. It's as if they don't think everybody knows it by now. I'm not against the use of origin stories in a film for everybody, but for Batman it's really not necessary.
    Are people really complaining about this?
    This isn't an "origin story"
    It's probably just a flashback, a set-up reference point, from when they end up in Crime Alley for the fight!

Plus it's great to see the Mark of Zorro nod, marquee and poster being used.

Although they should have gone with the original 1920s Fairbanks version (the one that actually inspired Kane & Finger as kids) , not the Tyrone Power version.
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-17-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Are people really complaining about this?
    This isn't an "origin story"
    It's probably just a flashback, a set-up reference point, from when they end up in Crime Alley for the fight!
    Good point. I'm sick and tired of origin stories as well (I'm curious to see how Dr. Strange will work), but giving it a little bit of time for the sake of context is a different device altogether.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LightningBug View Post
    Oh good. I almost forgot Batman's origin, so thank goodness they're telling it again. It's not like there's an entire movie explaining how Batman Begins or anything...
    Also just in case you forgot..SUPERMAN IS AN ALIEN FROM SPACE.