Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Yay for nazi x-men. Hope they get nuked so we can skip forward to the end of the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    True at this point i would be totally disappointed if Red Skull does not reappear taking the form of Prof. X and proclaiming the rise of the genetic reich. What could make this interesting is if Evan applies Apocs survival of the fittest dogma to the X-men and have them attempt to purge their ranks of the weak.
    As I posted in another thread, I think that an inverted Red Skull will do an inverted World War Hate (Stupid name that). Everyone will be soo filled of love that they will forgive the heroes for everything they did while inverted. It will end in a massive World Wide Orgy that will happen in the epilog "Woodstock 2015" (Which will directly lead to a sequel called "The Very Bad Trip" when they all wake-up and realize some of the minor consequences like the ownership change of premium real estate)

BANNED

I am so seeing this Nation X idea lasting until the climax of Secret Wars and showing just how bad things could get with the X-men in separate ideal camps.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I wonder if we are ever going to see any of the non-inverted X-Men. Seems silly that they wouldn't make an appearance and try to appeal to their inverted teammates.
    i get the feeling that the avengers writers/editors/perlmutter(most likely) have decided that if the x-books are going to portray the non-x characters as facist scumbags; the rest fo the MU will portray the x-men as genocidal supremacists

They are being portrayed that way for an in-story reason, though. Whereas the Avengers are just that way normally.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    They are being portrayed that way for an in-story reason, though. Whereas the Avengers are just that way normally.
    i meant from here on out; why else would magneto be portrayed as the only x-man not on the "mutants uber alles" koolaid?

All-New Member

Magneto wasn't evil before inversion. He was a complicated mixed bag. After being inverted shouldn't he be bad where he was good and good where he was bad? I'd imagine his opposite being really selfish, doing things for personal gain. He'd say things like "hey man its nothing personal. I'm just robbing this bank." Also he'd rob banks

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Spoilers? This kind of story spoiled a long time ago.
    This is the best post I've ever read!

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    As I posted in another thread, I think that an inverted Red Skull will do an inverted World War Hate (Stupid name that). Everyone will be soo filled of love that they will forgive the heroes for everything they did while inverted. It will end in a massive World Wide Orgy that will happen in the epilog "Woodstock 2015" (Which will directly lead to a sequel called "The Very Bad Trip" when they all wake-up and realize some of the minor consequences like the ownership change of premium real estate)
    Lol don't give Marvel any ideas.

I enjoyed this issue.
    Really enjoy reading Inverted Falcon-Cap, his dialogue is amazing.
    Wanda is really pulling out some great over the top super villain lines as well.

Was happy to see Falcon-Cap got beaten by Nova and Spidey, because there was no way he was taking them down solo.
    (The Inverted Avengers really needed more flyers, not that it matters now.)

Also I really enjoyed Falcon-Cap getting beat up by the X-Men at the end.
    Nightcrawler disarming him easily made me smile and Rogue wiped the floor with him.
    Sometimes it's nice to have the plot induced stupidity put aside and see how things would actually go.

Thought the art was great. I was worried it wouldn't fit the tone and that the shifting artists would annoy me.
    But I was very happy with it in the end.

Does anyone else think Remender is making fun of the X-Mens constant infighting by showing them as completely united after their inversions?
    The Avengers can no longer work together and are falling apart, but the X-Men are one perfect unit. LOL

Despite my enjoyment I'm still gonna mock the issue with a little parody summary.
    Anyone who hasn't read the issue - this is mostly accurate - mostly.

Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

BANNED

I love that he punched him so hard he smashed his goggles. The inverted X-Men are the best thing about this event tbh. Kill all flatscans.

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Yay for nazi x-men. Hope they get nuked so we can skip forward to the end of the franchise.
    What difference would it make to you anyway seeing as you haven't read an X-Men comic in 10 years?
    Last edited by Optic Rage!; 11-13-2014 at 04:58 PM.

anthony_lynch15!!! You are the bestest poster ever!!!!!!!!!!!

(BTW, did you spell Arizonia that way on purpose? )
    A house is not a home without books or cats.

Incredible Member

Is flight now a permanent ability for Wanda?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCatBastet View Post
    anthony_lynch15!!! You are the bestest poster ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks The CatBastet, glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCatBastet View Post
    (BTW, did you spell Arizonia that way on purpose? )
    Didn't realise I'd spelt it wrong until I read it again on the forum. By then it was waaaaaaay to late.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    I like how you can tell she's evil because of the dark "highlights" on her outfit. I might be confused otherwise.
    LOL yes.

EvilWanda is much more likeable than SaintWanda (who just happens to commit genocide once in a while).

Dodson art is really looking good. I never liked hi much in the past.

Don't like EVilX-Men but love seeing Rogue with Scott and Storm again.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

Exactly when did Wanda discover that she could fly?
    Red my mind!!!!
    Last edited by Goddess; 11-14-2014 at 06:46 AM.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.