Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peter David View Post
    Thank heavens this "Ask Peter David" thread was begun so that people could then stop asking me stuff. Oh well.

PAD
    Can we get a clue on how much Maestro stuff we're getting? Looks like at least 2 issues of Spider-Man 2099, which I'm going to be all over in ways I can't explain here.

I'm also kind of wandering how long the Dark Tower comics are planned to run? The Dark Tower series are my favorite novels.

Mr. David, is there a chance Miguel might come across some more classic Spidey Rogues under the employ of Alchemax?

I've been re-reading the Muir Island Saga and I know you only wrote the epilogue but I thought Xavier was rather callous in UXM #280 regarding Legion "I would weep for him if I had time but...then there was never time for David....and I must guide my students out into the light. In the epilogue you wrote Xavier as a lot more concerned and then when Jean Grey confronts Xavier that his son's personality he wakes up and his demanour changes again. He forgets all about Legion.

I know we have what was essentially a Legion ongoing in X-Men Legacy showing how horrible Xavier was to him and I'm aware that Xavier is not a very nice man since his creation. I was just wondering if Legion being shelved by Xavier again was intentional by the you guys or did it just come across that way by accident?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter David View Post
    Thank heavens this "Ask Peter David" thread was begun so that people could then stop asking me stuff. Oh well.

PAD
    Quick question: Were you annoyed that Strong Guy got turned over as ruler of Hell quite quickly?
    Also were you planning for Sunfire to become a permanent member going forward?