Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Awesome-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211

    Default Frieza, King Cold & Cooler Vs. Marvel/DC

    Frieza, King Cold and Cooler show up in the current Marvel/DC Universe (to random locations in the same Galaxy as Earth, but no closer than 10 light years to It). How would things go for them?


    Frieza's in his first form, and has all of his men from Namek (including the Ginyu Force). Cooler's in his Base and he has his "Armored Squadron". While King Cold has all the fighters he had on Earth. As well as Cui, Raditz, Vegeta & Nappa (Saiyan Saga).



    Frieza:

    -Zarbon
    -Dodoria
    -Ginyu Force
    -All the fighters he had on Namek.


    Cooler:

    -Salza
    -Doore
    -Neiz


    King Cold:

    -Cui
    -Raditz
    -Vegeta & Nappa (Saiyan Saga)
    -All the fighters he had on Earth.

    (Raditz, Nappa & Vegeta have six Saibamen seeds each)



    So, how do they do?


    Scenario 1: All DBZ, Marvel & DC characters are in Character.

    Scenario 2: All DBZ, Marvel & DC characters are Bloodlusted.


    EDIT:

    Planet Frieza 79 Is transported to Marvel & DC as well so they'll have a base of operations which will be in a solar system like ours (with Planet 79 taking Earth's place, and being the only Planet in that system with life on It).

    All three of them will know the location of the Planet


    http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Planet_Frieza_79
    Last edited by Awesome-X; 05-11-2014 at 07:02 AM.
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

    -Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

    ~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

  2. #2

    Default

    This is a hilarious curbstomp in favor of the comic book sides,.

    You have individual marvel flying bricks that can solo dbz same for DC and you are pitting them against the entire verse?

  3. #3
    Captain Obvious big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,547

    Default

    I mean, they are 10 light years away - Reed Richards just puts up an anti-DBZ barrier around the solar system before they arrive. They can grow as many Raditzes as they want, as long as they do it around Alpha Centauri.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Awesome-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
    This is a hilarious curbstomp in favor of the comic book sides,.

    You have individual marvel flying bricks that can solo dbz same for DC and you are pitting them against the entire verse?
    It's not a traditional fight, they are transported to Marvel/DC and they go about their normal business. Doing things like taking over planets, selling planets, etc. basically doing what they did in DBZ.

    No one in Marvel or DC is aware of their arrival. Also, I've made an edit to the OP to Include Planet Frieza 79 for a base of operations.
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

    -Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

    ~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

  5. #5
    Captain Obvious big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,547

    Default

    Honestly, they get annihilated by the Skrulls, the Badoon, the Kree or the Shi'ar as soon as they try to infringe on their activities. All of those races have planet-busting weaponry. God help them if they piss of the Shi'ar first. Gladiator would like to speak with them.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome-X View Post
    It's not a traditional fight, they are transported to Marvel/DC and they go about their normal business. Doing things like taking over planets, selling planets, etc. basically doing what they did in DBZ.

    No one in Marvel or DC is aware of their arrival. Also, I've made an edit to the OP to Include Planet Frieza 79 for a base of operations.
    In Marvel- they muscle in on a Shi'ar planet..Nappa two fingers a city, they report to their local garrison that a bunch of very powerful and dangerous meta's are on the loose. Gladiator shows up, they try and two finger Gladiator..this ends worse than when Oliver tried to snark thragg and Freiza shows up..death balls Gladz who thanks him for the massage then force feeds Freiza his own tail and legs. Sends the man sized doughnut back to King Cold and warns them to stay out of the big leagues

    or they piss the wrong Shi'ar general off and he nova bombs theirs holdings, or worse nega bombs their entire territory..that'd kill anything except for maybe kid buu

    in DC its..a bit easier given how nerfed the current setting is but the moment they piss off the new gods or the GLC it's over

  7. #7
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome-X View Post
    It's not a traditional fight, they are transported to Marvel/DC and they go about their normal business. Doing things like taking over planets, selling planets, etc. basically doing what they did in DBZ.

    No one in Marvel or DC is aware of their arrival. Also, I've made an edit to the OP to Include Planet Frieza 79 for a base of operations.
    They are powerful enough to set a shop as long as they don't piss off the actual players.

    Which is all sorts of hard, because, well, it's Frieza.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  8. #8
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    They are powerful enough to set a shop as long as they don't piss off the actual players.

    Which is all sorts of hard, because, well, it's Frieza.
    On the other hand, Frieza's the weakest guy there. The strongest guy, Cooler, is actually rather good at not pissing people off

  9. #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    It all depends on who they encounter first. If they end up at least 10 lightyears away from Earth, that is enough time for Earth to prepare a defense against them, assuming they learn about what is going on before it is too late.

  10. #10
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    It all depends on who they encounter first. If they end up at least 10 lightyears away from Earth, that is enough time for Earth to prepare a defense against them, assuming they learn about what is going on before it is too late.
    Also enough time for Reed to invent the one machine Frieza needs to conquer the universe.

    You know he's going to.

    It's Reed. He does that.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  11. #11
    Super Moderator The Watcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Scenario 2 means no pesky Oath to get in the way. Instantly transform them all to inanimate chocolate statues and transport them to the con suite of a major anime convention.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Awesome-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Honestly, they get annihilated by the Skrulls, the Badoon, the Kree or the Shi'ar as soon as they try to infringe on their activities. All of those races have planet-busting weaponry. God help them if they piss of the Shi'ar first. Gladiator would like to speak with them.
    But are the weapons powerful enough (normal planet busting is childs play for Frieza, King Cold & Cooler) as well as accurate enough to hit a human sized target capable of moving at the speeds they can?
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

    -Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

    ~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •